Home > Hydralazine hydrochloride > Angioneurotic edema > Hydralazine hydrochloride and Angioneurotic edema
Review: could Hydralazine hydrochloride cause Angioneurotic edema (Angioedema)?
We study 210 people who have side effects while taking Hydralazine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Angioneurotic edema and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydralazine hydrochloride and have Angioneurotic edema >>>
Hydralazine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 330 users) has active ingredients of hydralazine hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Angioneurotic edema (swelling that occurs just beneath the surface of the skin or mucous membranes) (latest reports from 59,094 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes.
On Oct, 26, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Angioneurotic Edema while taking Hydralazine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydralazine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Angioneurotic Edema
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Thrashing And Kicking Nightmares, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac, Ginkgo Biloba, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Beta Glucans, Ashwagandha, Garlic Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Ginseng, Melatonin, Salmon Oil, Slo-Niacin, Zinc Sulfate, Probiotic, Glycine, Grape Seed, Chromium Picolinate, SEANOL, Iron EDTA, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Multivitamin)
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- How long before atenolol caused angioedema
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Angioedema, Hives, and takes Atenolol)
I was taking lisonpril when I had an episode of angioedema that required transport to emergency room. Doctor switch me to altenolol September 17th.
Started atenolol on September 18th. developed Hives, prescribed presnisone and benadral. stopped after 10 days, the hives came back and last night a sl ...
- Does anyone else suffer with hand cramps after injecting novolog into their arms?
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Insulin-requiring Type Ii Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension - Malignant, Hypercholesterolaemia, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, and takes Lantus, Zocor, Bystolic, Potassium Chloride, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Tekturna, Lasix, Cymbalta, Zyrtec, Proscar)
For the past six months when I take my Novolog before meals, about 1 1/2 hours later I get cramps in my hands, so bad I cannot hold a fork or knife. I have also noticed, at night when I take my Lantus, I have awoken with severe leg cramps. The only thing different that has happened is the pharmacy a ...
- Can angiodema or the tablets used to treat the condition,fexofenadine hydrochloride be the cause of minor,yet constant nose bleeding
(Asked by a 49 year old man who has Angioedema, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride)
the nose bleeds are very minor,basically just a thin trickle,but it seems to be constant. the chlorphenamine are only taken during an attack but the fexofenadine are taken 1 daily
More questions for: Hydralazine hydrochloride, Angioneurotic edema
More reviews for: Hydralazine hydrochloride, Angioneurotic edema
- A study of side effects of Estradiol for a patient with Menopause Hot Flashes. The patient has Hives, Welts (bumps or swellings that occur on the outer skin layer)
Comments: Past month...hives/welts appear on one location of my body for no apparent reason. They usually occur at times when I haven't eaten anything for 5-6 hours or upon waking up when I haven't eaten anything for at least 8 hr.
I have had the hives/welts appear on my face (lips, cheek, nostrils), on my ...
- A study of drug interactions between Furosemide, Klor-con M10, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Maxalt-mlt for a patient with Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Tremor - Essential, Atypical Tn, Tn, On, & Gpn (neuralgias), Depression, Migraine - Classic. The patient has Hemorrhoids, Vaginal Mucosal Blistering, Welts
Comments: Severe pain and feeling of bruising for two weeks and counting after intercourse. Feeling bruised to the touch throughout entire perineum area. Muscle pain. Hurts to sit, walk, lay on back, etc. Neuralgia type pains in perineum area.
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Dexilant, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Carvedilol, Amlodipine Besylate, Benicar for a patient with Blood Thinner, Aat Deficiency, Joint Pain, Zinc Deficiency, Stomach Acid, Hypertension. The patient has Muscles Cramping, Feeling Sore Like I Worked Out At Gym
Comments: I was working out at gym for last 5 months and started to get muscle cramps in the last 3 weeks that were pretty severe. Stopped working out but I am still getting cramps and feeling sore and aches. Afraid of having heart attack since I have history of such. Have 2 stents but never had heart attack ...
- A study of side effects of Hydralazine Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Pressure. The patient has Dry Mouth
Comments: My mouth is very dry all time causing bad breath. No treatment works-everything makes it worse. I've tried dry mouth treatments and nothing works. Also, there is a coating on my tongue that I've tried to get rid of on a daily basis with a tongue scraper.
- A study of side effects of Androderm for a patient with Testosterone. The patient has Welts (bumps or swellings that occur on the outer skin layer)
Comments: applied Androderm, on day 5-7 began to notice red areas where patch was applied. stoped on day 16 when WELTS began to appear & continued appearing on EVERY location. now have major raised welts, heat & itching. Hydrocortisone & Benadryl does not help. now on day 3 of Methylprednisolone 4mg with no r ...
More related studies for: Hydralazine hydrochloride, Angioneurotic edema
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.