Review: could Hydralazine hydrochloride cause Angioneurotic edema (Angioedema)?
Summary: there is no Angioneurotic edema reported by people who take Hydralazine hydrochloride yet.
We study 210 people who have side effects while taking Hydralazine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Angioneurotic edema and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydralazine hydrochloride and have Angioneurotic edema >>>
Hydralazine hydrochloride has active ingredients of hydralazine hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hydralazine hydrochloride 331 users)
Angioneurotic edema (swelling that occurs just beneath the surface of the skin or mucous membranes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes.(latest reports from Angioneurotic edema 10,231 patients)
On Nov, 27, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Angioneurotic Edema while taking Hydralazine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydralazine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Angioneurotic Edema
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications (1 answer)
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- How long before atenolol caused angioedema (1 answer)
I was taking lisonpril when I had an episode of angioedema that required transport to emergency room. Doctor switch me to altenolol September 17th.
Started atenolol on September 18th. developed Hives, prescribed presnisone and benadral. stopped after 10 days, the hives came back and last night a slight case of angioedema. still have the hives.
- Does anyone else suffer with hand cramps after injecting novolog into their arms?
For the past six months when I take my Novolog before meals, about 1 1/2 hours later I get cramps in my hands, so bad I cannot hold a fork or knife. I have also noticed, at night when I take my Lantus, I have awoken with severe leg cramps. The only thing different that has happened is the pharmacy at Ft. Sam Houston has gone to a shorter needle (1/4 in) instead of the regular needle of 5/8 in. I have spoke with my doctor and the pharmacist and both say they never heard of people with these reactions. What I have read on line make me believe that this is happening to other people besides me. Can someone give me some advice?
- Can angiodema or the tablets used to treat the condition,fexofenadine hydrochloride be the cause of minor,yet constant nose bleeding
the nose bleeds are very minor,basically just a thin trickle,but it seems to be constant. the chlorphenamine are only taken during an attack but the fexofenadine are taken 1 daily
More questions for: Hydralazine hydrochloride, Angioneurotic edema
More reviews for: Hydralazine hydrochloride, Angioneurotic edema
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I started taking Micardis (telesmartin) in 2008, in 2009 I started going through menopause with numberous hot flashes throughout the day. I began noticing suttle differences in my face, my nose started getting wider and my eyelids started getting droopy. I also started gaining weight. I quit smoking ...
- Past month...hives/welts appear on one location of my body for no apparent reason. They usually occur at times when I haven't eaten anything for 5-6 hours or upon waking up when I haven't eaten anything for at least 8 hr.
I have had the hives/welts appear on my face (lips, cheek, nostrils), on my ...
- Severe pain and feeling of bruising for two weeks and counting after intercourse. Feeling bruised to the touch throughout entire perineum area. Muscle pain. Hurts to sit, walk, lay on back, etc. Neuralgia type pains in perineum area.
- I was working out at gym for last 5 months and started to get muscle cramps in the last 3 weeks that were pretty severe. Stopped working out but I am still getting cramps and feeling sore and aches. Afraid of having heart attack since I have history of such. Have 2 stents but never had heart attack ...
- My mouth is very dry all time causing bad breath. No treatment works-everything makes it worse. I've tried dry mouth treatments and nothing works. Also, there is a coating on my tongue that I've tried to get rid of on a daily basis with a tongue scraper.
More related studies for: Hydralazine hydrochloride, Angioneurotic edema
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.