Home > Hydralazine > Platelet count decreased > Hydralazine and Platelet count decreased
Review: could Hydralazine cause Platelet count decreased (Thrombocytopenia )?
We study 207 people who have side effects while taking Hydralazine from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Platelet count decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Platelet count decreased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydralazine hydrochloride and have Platelet count decreased >>>
Hydralazine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 325 users) has active ingredients of hydralazine hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Platelet count decreased
Platelet count decreased (latest reports from 238,491 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, preventive health care, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.
On Sep, 1, 2014: 204 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydralazine hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.98%) have Platelet Count Decreased. They amount to 0.00% of all the 242,404 people who have Platelet Count Decreased on eHealthMe.
Time on Hydralazine hydrochloride when people have Platelet count decreased * :
Gender of people who have Platelet count decreased when taking Hydralazine hydrochloride * :
|Platelet count decreased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Platelet count decreased when taking Hydralazine hydrochloride * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Renal failure chronic (2 people, 100.00%)
- Dialysis (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (1 people, 50.00%)
- Calcium gluconate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cellcept (1 people, 50.00%)
- Neoral (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Platelet Count Decreased while taking Hydralazine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Hydralazine hydrochloride and have Platelet Count Decreased
- group for people who take Hydralazine hydrochloride
- group for people who have Platelet Count Decreased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Taking amlodipine 5 mg and losartan 50 mg daily for hypertension .
From this study (2 months ago):
take metoprolol and losartan at night
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- Does anyone else suffer with hand cramps after injecting novolog into their arms?
For the past six months when I take my Novolog before meals, about 1 1/2 hours later I get cramps in my hands, so bad I cannot hold a fork or knife. I have also noticed, at night when I take my Lantus, I have awoken with severe leg cramps. The only thing different that has happened is the pharmacy a ...
- Pyrexia and one-alpha iv
she was treated for hypocalcemia with high PTH taking calcium per-os and iv,Renagel,trofocard,one-alpha iv.
after 5 days fever with shiver 2-3 times daily ,vomits,nausea
she took antibiotic therapy after positive gram - blood cultures (first E. coli,second another gram - microorganism )
More questions for: Hydralazine hydrochloride, Platelet count decreased
More reviews for: Hydralazine hydrochloride, Platelet count decreased
On eHealthMe, Hydralazine Hydrochloride (hydralazine hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Hydralazine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Hydralazine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (14 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (40 minutes ago)
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Libido Increased
- Inflammation and Meloxicam
- Pain and Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (41 minutes ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (53 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Trazodone Hydrochloride Actavis Elizabeth 50mg
- Physiolyte In Plastic Container
- Ear Tag
- Moringa Oleifera