Home > Hydralazine hydrochloride > Platelet count decreased > Hydralazine hydrochloride and Platelet count decreased
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydralazine hydrochloride and have Platelet count decreased >>>
Hydralazine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 330 users) has active ingredients of hydralazine hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Platelet count decreased
Platelet count decreased (latest reports from 40,979 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, preventive health care, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, schizophrenia.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 210 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydralazine hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.95%) have Platelet Count Decreased.
Time on Hydralazine hydrochloride when people have Platelet count decreased * :
Gender of people who have Platelet count decreased when taking Hydralazine hydrochloride * :
|Platelet count decreased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Platelet count decreased when taking Hydralazine hydrochloride * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Renal failure chronic (2 people, 100.00%)
- Dialysis (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (1 people, 50.00%)
- Calcium gluconate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cellcept (1 people, 50.00%)
- Neoral (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Platelet Count Decreased while taking Hydralazine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydralazine hydrochloride and have Platelet Count Decreased
- support group for people who take Hydralazine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Platelet Count Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Thrashing And Kicking Nightmares, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac, Ginkgo Biloba, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Beta Glucans, Ashwagandha, Garlic Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Ginseng, Melatonin, Salmon Oil, Slo-Niacin, Zinc Sulfate, Probiotic, Glycine, Grape Seed, Chromium Picolinate, SEANOL, Iron EDTA, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Multivitamin)
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- Does anyone else suffer with hand cramps after injecting novolog into their arms?
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Insulin-requiring Type Ii Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension - Malignant, Hypercholesterolaemia, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, and takes Lantus, Zocor, Bystolic, Potassium Chloride, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Tekturna, Lasix, Cymbalta, Zyrtec, Proscar)
For the past six months when I take my Novolog before meals, about 1 1/2 hours later I get cramps in my hands, so bad I cannot hold a fork or knife. I have also noticed, at night when I take my Lantus, I have awoken with severe leg cramps. The only thing different that has happened is the pharmacy a ...
- Pyrexia and one-alpha iv
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Pyrexia, Platelet Count Decreased, Anemia , Liquid In Douglas Space And Hypo Pleural Liquid, Nausea, Vomits, Shivering)
she was treated for hypocalcemia with high PTH taking calcium per-os and iv,Renagel,trofocard,one-alpha iv.
after 5 days fever with shiver 2-3 times daily ,vomits,nausea
she took antibiotic therapy after positive gram - blood cultures (first E. coli,second another gram - microorganism )
More questions for: Hydralazine hydrochloride, Platelet count decreased
More reviews for: Hydralazine hydrochloride, Platelet count decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Dexilant, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Carvedilol, Amlodipine Besylate, Benicar for a patient with Blood Thinner, Aat Deficiency, Joint Pain, Zinc Deficiency, Stomach Acid, Hypertension. The patient has Muscles Cramping, Feeling Sore Like I Worked Out At Gym
Comments: I was working out at gym for last 5 months and started to get muscle cramps in the last 3 weeks that were pretty severe. Stopped working out but I am still getting cramps and feeling sore and aches. Afraid of having heart attack since I have history of such. Have 2 stents but never had heart attack ...
- A study of side effects of Hydralazine Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Pressure. The patient has Dry Mouth
Comments: My mouth is very dry all time causing bad breath. No treatment works-everything makes it worse. I've tried dry mouth treatments and nothing works. Also, there is a coating on my tongue that I've tried to get rid of on a daily basis with a tongue scraper.
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocortisone Acetate 1% And Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Premarin, Fluconazole, Codeine Sulfate, Nexium, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Cymbalta, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Lactulose for a patient with Muscle Injury, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Vaginal Disorder, Candida Esophagitis, Pain In Extremity, Reflux Gastritis, Reye Syndrome, Pain, Retained Fetal Lung Fluid, Constipation. The patient has Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
Comments: I did not have glaucoma prior to the onset of Scleroderma in 2004. By 2011 I am on watch for glaucoma developing in left eye. OCT exams repeatedly show that I am at risk for glaucoma.
Can Scleroderma cause glaucoma on its own, or is it any of the above listed drugs that are causing me to be at ri ...
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Levetiracetam, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Donepezil, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Maleate; Benazepril Hydrochloride for a patient with Diabetes, Seizure, Blood Pressure, Dementia, Antidepressant Therapy. The patient has Amlodipine Maleate; Benazepril Hydrochloride
Comments: I noticed that 3 medications are for similar things, such as high blood pressure, kidney disease, strokes. Is it harmful to take all these together Losartan, ydralazine, Amlodipine. Current side effect in consitance. Also uing trazodone but doesn't have or had suicidal thoughts or disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Carvedilol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Warfarin Sodium, Alendronate Sodium, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Calcitriol, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Sulfadiazine for a patient with Cholestasis, Blood Pressure, Blood Clot In The Legs, Pain - Bones, Cysts - Kidneys, Arthritis. The patient has Breast Enlargement
Comments: left breast has enlarged moderatly. A little tenderness when bumped. Have had for about 3 months. Have had preveously about 2 years ago. 2 years ago was taking Omerpazole and I blamed that for the condition. Have not used Omerpazole for also 2 years and it got better at that time. Condition n ...
More related studies for: Hydralazine hydrochloride, Platelet count decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.