Review: could Hydrochlorothiazide cause Allergic reactions (Allergies)?
Summary: Allergic reactions is reported only by a few people who take Hydrochlorothiazide.
We study 60,063 people who have side effects while taking Hydrochlorothiazide from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Allergic reactions and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Allergic reactions >>>
Hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 62,015 Hydrochlorothiazide users)
Allergic reactions has been reported by people with high blood pressure, allergies, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain. (latest reports from 7,872 Allergic reactions patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 60,054 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Allergic Reactions.
Time on Hydrochlorothiazide when people have Allergic reactions * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Allergic reactions||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Allergic reactions when taking Hydrochlorothiazide * :
|Allergic reactions||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Allergic reactions when taking Hydrochlorothiazide * :
|Allergic reactions||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Allergic reactions when taking Hydrochlorothiazide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Allergic reactions||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Allergic reactions ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Allergic reactions||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Neuropathy - peripheral (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperglycemia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Edema - peripheral, peripheral edema (1 people, 100.00%)
- Generalised anxiety disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperlipidemia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Clonidine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Clonazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Amlodipine besylate (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydrochlorothiazide and allergic reactions on
Do you have Allergic Reactions while taking Hydrochlorothiazide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Allergic Reactions
- support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide
- support group for people who have Allergic Reactions
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Omeprazole, Gemfibrozil, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 55-year old man with Blood Triglycerides Abnormal, Barrett's Oesophagus, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has High Blood Sugar
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Maleate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, HCTZ for a 41-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Swollen Ankles And Lower Leg
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Metformin for a 38-year old woman with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Passed Out, Diabetes. The patient has Constipation, Bloating, Painful Urination, Pain - Leg, Unable To Get Pregnant, Unable To Concentrate, Passed Out
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
Recent Hydrochlorothiazide related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.