Home > Hydrochlorothiazide > Anorgasmia > Hydrochlorothiazide and Anorgasmia
Review: could Hydrochlorothiazide cause Anorgasmia (Orgasmic dysfunction)?
We study 59,982 people who have side effects while taking Hydrochlorothiazide from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Anorgasmia. Find out below who they are, when they have Anorgasmia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Anorgasmia >>>
Hydrochlorothiazide (latest outcomes from 61,929 users) has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Anorgasmia (type of sexual dysfunction in which a person cannot achieve orgasm, even with adequate stimulation) (latest reports from 6,028 patients) has been reported by people with depression, erection problems, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, neuralgia.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 59,982 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide. Among them, 10 people (0.02%) have Anorgasmia.
Time on Hydrochlorothiazide when people have Anorgasmia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anorgasmia when taking Hydrochlorothiazide * :
Age of people who have Anorgasmia when taking Hydrochlorothiazide * :
Severity of Anorgasmia when taking Hydrochlorothiazide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anorgasmia ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood pressure (2 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 20.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 10.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 10.00%)
- Eye infection (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Viagra (3 people, 30.00%)
- Pristiq (2 people, 20.00%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (2 people, 20.00%)
- Zestril (2 people, 20.00%)
- Lecithin (1 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anorgasmia while taking Hydrochlorothiazide?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Anorgasmia
- support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide
- support group for people who have Anorgasmia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
- Is there a link between cancer and hydrochlorathiazide?
Since going on Hydrochlorathiazide to control blood pressure, I have had 2 separate cancers. Is there a link between neuroendocrine cancer and hydrochlorathiazide? In speaking with other NET survivors, I notice some of us have that in common.
More questions for: Hydrochlorothiazide, Anorgasmia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- 25 pound weight gain on ranexa
I was at a steady weight at 150 pounds until I developed Prinzmetal's Angina. I was put on 500 mg. of Ranexa twice a day and up to another 500 to 1,000 if needed. Usually the 500 twice a day works. I have always been on a low carb fish and vegetarian diet. I have slowly put on 25 extra pounds since ...
More reviews for: Hydrochlorothiazide, Anorgasmia
On eHealthMe, Hydrochlorothiazide (hydrochlorothiazide) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Hydrochlorothiazide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Hydrochlorothiazide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Hydrochlorothiazide, Anorgasmia
Recent Hydrochlorothiazide related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Hydrochlorothiazide, Anorgasmia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Wrinkles Aging Changes
- Abnormal Orgasm Female
- Benazepril Hydrochloride 20mg