Hydrochlorothiazide and Anorgasmia - from FDA reports
Anorgasmia is found among people who take Hydrochlorothiazide, especially for people who are 60+ old also take medication Viagra, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Anorgasmia with Hydrochlorothiazide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 90,203 people who have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 15, 2017
90,203 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide.
Among them, 11 people (0.01%) have Anorgasmia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Anorgasmia when taking Hydrochlorothiazide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 55.56 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (4 people, 36.36%)
- Spinal Decompression (1 person, 9.09%)
- Nerve Injury (1 person, 9.09%)
- Itching (1 person, 9.09%)
- Erection Problems (1 person, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Viagra (4 people, 36.36%)
- Zestril (2 people, 18.18%)
- Wellbutrin (2 people, 18.18%)
- Lyrica (2 people, 18.18%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 18.18%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Erection Problems (3 people, 27.27%)
- Itching (2 people, 18.18%)
- Headache (2 people, 18.18%)
- Drug Ineffective (2 people, 18.18%)
- Appetite - Decreased (2 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anorgasmia when taking Hydrochlorothiazide?
Hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hydrochlorothiazide 93,923 users)
Anorgasmia (type of sexual dysfunction in which a person cannot achieve orgasm, even with adequate stimulation) has been reported by people with depression, erection problems, stress and anxiety, major depression, hair loss (latest reports from 2,170 Anorgasmia patients).