Review: could Hydrochlorothiazide cause Band neutrophil percentage increased?
Summary: Band neutrophil percentage increased is reported only by a few people who take Hydrochlorothiazide.
We study 60,078 people who have side effects while taking Hydrochlorothiazide from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Band neutrophil percentage increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Band neutrophil percentage increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Band neutrophil percentage increased >>>
Hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 62,026 Hydrochlorothiazide users)
Band neutrophil percentage increased
Band neutrophil percentage increased has been reported by people with epilepsy, breast cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, dementia alzheimer's type. (latest reports from 96 Band neutrophil percentage increased patients)
On Apr, 10, 2015: 60,063 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide. Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Band Neutrophil Percentage Increased.
Time on Hydrochlorothiazide when people have Band neutrophil percentage increased * :
Gender of people who have Band neutrophil percentage increased when taking Hydrochlorothiazide * :
|Band neutrophil percentage increased||20.00%||80.00% |
Age of people who have Band neutrophil percentage increased when taking Hydrochlorothiazide * :
|Band neutrophil percentage increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||80.00% |
Severity of Band neutrophil percentage increased when taking Hydrochlorothiazide ** :
How people recovered from Band neutrophil percentage increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (1 people, 20.00%)
- Colorectal cancer metastatic (1 people, 20.00%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 20.00%)
- Scoliosis (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methadone hcl (1 people, 20.00%)
- Fluorouracil (1 people, 20.00%)
- Irinotecan hcl (1 people, 20.00%)
- Thalomid (1 people, 20.00%)
- Albuterol (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Band Neutrophil Percentage Increased while taking Hydrochlorothiazide?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Band Neutrophil Percentage Increased
- support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide
- support group for people who have Band Neutrophil Percentage Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Finasteride, Zolpidem Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril for a 79-year old man with Prostate Examination Abnormal, Sleep Aid, Removal Of Foreign Body From Eye, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Solpidem
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril, HCTZ, Atorvastatin Calcium, Gabapentin, Effient, Pregabalin, Novolin R, Lantrisul, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 61-year old woman with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Diuretic Effect, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Neuropathy, Heart Mri, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetes, Heart Rate Decreased. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Omeprazole, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Hydroxyzine, Sertraline, Lamotrigine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Montelukast Sodium for a 39-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Allergy, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Asthma. The patient has Bronchitis Acute, Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vascepa, Plavix, Tamsulosin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan, Dexilant, Crestor, Bystolic for a 61-year old man with Blood Clots, High Blood Cholesterol, Urine Output Decreased, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux. The patient has Blindness
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 52-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Ed
Recent Hydrochlorothiazide related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.