Review: could Hydrochlorothiazide cause Band neutrophil percentage increased?
Summary: Band neutrophil percentage increased is reported only by a few people who take Hydrochlorothiazide.
We study 60,054 people who have side effects while taking Hydrochlorothiazide from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Band neutrophil percentage increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Band neutrophil percentage increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Band neutrophil percentage increased >>>
Hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 62,011 Hydrochlorothiazide users)
Band neutrophil percentage increased
Band neutrophil percentage increased has been reported by people with epilepsy, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, breast cancer, depression. (latest reports from 96 Band neutrophil percentage increased patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 60,054 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide. Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Band Neutrophil Percentage Increased.
Time on Hydrochlorothiazide when people have Band neutrophil percentage increased * :
Gender of people who have Band neutrophil percentage increased when taking Hydrochlorothiazide * :
|Band neutrophil percentage increased||20.00%||80.00% |
Age of people who have Band neutrophil percentage increased when taking Hydrochlorothiazide * :
|Band neutrophil percentage increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||80.00% |
Severity of Band neutrophil percentage increased when taking Hydrochlorothiazide ** :
How people recovered from Band neutrophil percentage increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (1 people, 20.00%)
- Colorectal cancer metastatic (1 people, 20.00%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 20.00%)
- Scoliosis (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methadone hcl (1 people, 20.00%)
- Fluorouracil (1 people, 20.00%)
- Irinotecan hcl (1 people, 20.00%)
- Thalomid (1 people, 20.00%)
- Albuterol (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Band Neutrophil Percentage Increased while taking Hydrochlorothiazide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Band Neutrophil Percentage Increased
- support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide
- support group for people who have Band Neutrophil Percentage Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Hydrochlorothiazide for a 58-year old woman with Hydrochloride - Thioridazine. The patient has Breast Tenderness
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Ramipril for a 37-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Ingrown Hair, Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Aspirin, Enalaprilat, Hydrochlorothiazide, Atenolol for a 67-year old man with Urinary Retention, Health, Hypertension.
- A study of drug interactions between Certirizine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Losartan, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 34-year old woman with Allergies, Deficiancy, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 46-year old woman with Low Thyroid, Hypertension. The patient has Ggt
Recent Hydrochlorothiazide related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Livalo, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 55-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix for a 33-year old woman who has Lkajdfkl
- Comparions of Lexapro, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Metformin, Garcinia Cambogia for a 60-year old woman who has Tramadol
- Comparions of Papaya, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Symbicort, Hydrochlorothiazide, Doxazosin Mesylate, Omeprazole, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 73-year old man who has UTI
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.