Home > Hydrochlorothiazide > Coma > Hydrochlorothiazide and Coma
Review: could Hydrochlorothiazide cause Coma (Consciousness - decreased)?
We study 59,982 people who have side effects while taking Hydrochlorothiazide from FDA and social media. Among them, 377 have Coma. Find out below who they are, when they have Coma and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Coma >>>
Hydrochlorothiazide (latest outcomes from 61,929 users) has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Coma (state of unconsciousness lasting more than six hours) (latest reports from 125,543 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 59,982 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide. Among them, 377 people (0.63%) have Coma.
Time on Hydrochlorothiazide when people have Coma * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Coma when taking Hydrochlorothiazide * :
Age of people who have Coma when taking Hydrochlorothiazide * :
Severity of Coma when taking Hydrochlorothiazide ** :
How people recovered from Coma ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (39 people, 10.34%)
- Pain (31 people, 8.22%)
- Pneumonia (31 people, 8.22%)
- Depression (25 people, 6.63%)
- Diabetes mellitus (22 people, 5.84%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (84 people, 22.28%)
- Lisinopril (72 people, 19.10%)
- Atenolol (60 people, 15.92%)
- Norvasc (48 people, 12.73%)
- Albuterol (47 people, 12.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Coma while taking Hydrochlorothiazide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Coma
- support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide
- support group for people who have Coma
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- When was this study made? can i sue merck?
I had a cerebral hemmorage and stroke. Was lucky and was at a major casino in Las Vegas. I had surgery through my groin to stop the bleed. I was then left in a coma for 2 months. When I started to wake up I could not move, eat, swallow, I did not know who I was or who my husband of 40 years were. I ...
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
- Is there a link between cancer and hydrochlorathiazide?
Since going on Hydrochlorathiazide to control blood pressure, I have had 2 separate cancers. Is there a link between neuroendocrine cancer and hydrochlorathiazide? In speaking with other NET survivors, I notice some of us have that in common.
- How long after stopping crestor did the vertigo stop?
Took Crestor (5 mg every other day as a beginning dose) for two months when symptoms began. Doctor thought it was an inner ear infection and sent me to an ENT doc. He ordered a brain scan which was OK. Vertigo was never mentioned by any of my doctors as a potential cause of the vertigo and other sym ...
- What are effects of gabapentin when taking stress test?
I am seeing a neurologist, and have been referred to a cardiologist before final diagnosis. My initial test was good, but the cardiologist recommended I have a stress test to complete his evaluation.
- Is it ok to take organic raw leaf power with blood pressure meds
I am taking moringa oleifera raw leaf power with my blood pressure meds is it ok for this drug interaction
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
- What are the effects of multiple drugs on chromagranin a levels?
I have been diagnosed with carcinoid cancer and had a very small tumor removed. My CgA levels have been, since my surgery, below 200. Recently, the number jumped to 2000. My doctor and I are trying to find out if any of the many drugs I take, in addition to my diabetes medications and insulin, can ...
- Is it necessary to take hydrochloride with other blood pressure medication and is there a better alternative to taking channel blockers?
I have been taking BP meds for a long time but I do best with beta blockers and channel blockers is there an alternative?
More questions for: Hydrochlorothiazide, Coma
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- 25 pound weight gain on ranexa
I was at a steady weight at 150 pounds until I developed Prinzmetal's Angina. I was put on 500 mg. of Ranexa twice a day and up to another 500 to 1,000 if needed. Usually the 500 twice a day works. I have always been on a low carb fish and vegetarian diet. I have slowly put on 25 extra pounds since ...
More reviews for: Hydrochlorothiazide, Coma
On eHealthMe, Hydrochlorothiazide (hydrochlorothiazide) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Hydrochlorothiazide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Hydrochlorothiazide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Hydrochlorothiazide, Coma
Recent Hydrochlorothiazide related drug comparison:
- Comparions of HCTZ, Spironolactone, Losartan Potassium, Avapro, Benicar for a 53-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril for a 43-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan for a 71-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Toviaz for a 60-year old man who has Stress Incontinence
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Colchicine for a 60-year old man who has Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 65-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Baby Aspirin, Metformin, Synthroid, Hydrochlorothiazide, for a 89-year old woman who has Hypertension - Essential
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate for a 75-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Indapamide, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 45-year old man who has Hypertension - Essential
More related comparison studies for: Hydrochlorothiazide, Coma
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (6 seconds ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Pseudomonas Pseudomallei Infection
- Theolair Sr