Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Dementia alzheimer's type - from FDA reports
Dementia alzheimer's type is reported only by a few people who take Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen. We study 8,259 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Dementia alzheimer's type. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia alzheimer's type and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen 10,645 users)
Dementia Alzheimer's Type
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) has been reported by people with dementia alzheimer's type, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 19,226 Dementia alzheimer's type patients).
On Feb, 21, 2017
8,259 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen.
Among them, 5 people (0.06%) have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dementia Alzheimer's Type when taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Dementia Alzheimer's Type when taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 40.00%)
- Oedema Peripheral (2 people, 40.00%)
- Spinal Column Stenosis (1 person, 20.00%)
- Menstrual Disorder (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Furosemide (4 people, 80.00%)
- Metronidazole (2 people, 40.00%)
- Meclizine (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lunesta (2 people, 40.00%)
- Folic Acid (2 people, 40.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (2 people, 40.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (2 people, 40.00%)
- Pain In Extremity (2 people, 40.00%)
- Emotional Disorder (2 people, 40.00%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen?
- Check symptoms - is dementia alzheimer's type caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Dementia alzheimer's typeDementia alzheimer's type
Could your condition cause Dementia alzheimer's typeDementia alzheimer's type
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Weight decreased
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Stress and anxiety
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Pain in extremity
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Emotional disorder
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Diabetes
Can you answer these questions?
My mother in law has been diagnosed with Torticollis. She has Alzheimer's/Dementia and has really gone downhill over the past couple of months. The orthopedic doctor put a neck brace on her neck, but the brace doesn't seem to keep her head up and it just makes her uncomfortable. Does anyone ...
I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
I have gastroparesis and I have chronic pain issues, so I take hydrocodone 7.5/325. The last few days I have felt like something was stuck in my throat. This morning it is better, but still there. I am in so much pain, but I am afraid to take a pain pill cuz I don't want it to hurt me even more ...
I have been taking one .2 diazapam most nights for decades. Now I see it listed among Benzopiazipines that could cause increased dementia risk. I am 81 and have not observed evidence or been identified as someone who might have dementia. Am I fooling myself? Or is this level of use ...