Review: could Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen cause Bezoar?
Summary: Bezoar is reported only by a few people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen.
We study 5,855 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bezoar and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Bezoar >>>
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 7,079 Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen users)
Bezoar (mass found trapped in the gastrointestinal system) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, itching, gastric haemorrhage, depression, constipation. (latest reports from 259 Bezoar patients)
On Mar, 24, 2015: 5,855 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Bezoar.
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Bezoar * :
Gender of people who have Bezoar when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
Age of people who have Bezoar when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
Severity of Bezoar when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen ** :
How people recovered from Bezoar ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Vomiting (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Moviprep (1 people, 100.00%)
- Neurontin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Miralax (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lortab (1 people, 100.00%)
- Dilantin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and bezoar on
Do you have Bezoar while taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Bezoar
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Bezoar
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 81-year old woman with Pain Relief. The patient has Hypertension
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 65-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Ankle Pain. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam for a 54-year old woman with Back Pain, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Back. The patient has Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Flexeril, Norco for a 26-year old woman with Concussion. The patient has Missed Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Victoza, Lantus Solostar for a 52-year old woman with Sciatica, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Vitamin D Decreased, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Thyroid Mass, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Ankle Pain, Low Back Pain
Recent Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Vicodin, Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol for a 42-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Lyrica, Vicodin for a 53-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Naproxen, Vicodin for a 92-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Lyrica, Flexeril, Adderall 10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.