Review: could Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen cause Breast enlargement?
Summary: Breast enlargement is found among people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, also take medication Lortab, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 5,855 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Breast enlargement. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast enlargement and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Breast enlargement >>>
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 7,079 Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen users)
Breast enlargement has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 1,975 Breast enlargement patients)
On Mar, 10, 2015: 5,855 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. Among them, 12 people (0.20%) have Breast Enlargement.
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Breast enlargement * :
Gender of people who have Breast enlargement when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Breast enlargement||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Breast enlargement when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Breast enlargement||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Breast enlargement when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen ** :
How people recovered from Breast enlargement ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (6 people, 50.00%)
- Depression (6 people, 50.00%)
- Sleep disorder (6 people, 50.00%)
- Back pain (6 people, 50.00%)
- Prostate cancer (6 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lortab (6 people, 50.00%)
- Ambien (6 people, 50.00%)
- Amoxicillin (6 people, 50.00%)
- Glycolax (6 people, 50.00%)
- Lorazepam (6 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and breast enlargement on
Do you have Breast Enlargement while taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Breast Enlargement
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Breast Enlargement
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Celebrex, Adderall 30, Norco for a 34-year old woman with Costochondritis, Inflammation, Adhd And Fatigue From Fibro Fibro Fog, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Fontanelles - Sunken, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- A study of drug interactions between Lortab, Effexor, Topamax for a 34-year old woman with Migraine, Anxiety. The patient has Edema
- A study of drug interactions between Lortab, Effexor, Topamax for a 34-year old woman with Migraine, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Edema
- A study of side effects of Norco for a 37-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Waking At Night In Areas And Not Knowing How I Got There
- A study of side effects of Norco for a 36-year old woman with Pain - Back. The patient has Back Injury
Recent Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Vicodin, Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol for a 42-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Lyrica, Vicodin for a 53-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Naproxen, Vicodin for a 92-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Lyrica, Flexeril, Adderall 10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.