Review: could Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen cause Dementia alzheimer's type?
Summary: Dementia alzheimer's type is reported only by a few people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen.
We study 5,858 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Dementia alzheimer's type. Find out below who they are, when they have Dementia alzheimer's type and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Dementia alzheimer's type >>>
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 7,079 Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen users)
Dementia alzheimer's type
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, high blood cholesterol, diabetes. (latest reports from 13,064 Dementia alzheimer's type patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 5,855 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. Among them, 5 people (0.09%) have Dementia Alzheimer's Type.
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Dementia alzheimer's type * :
Gender of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Dementia alzheimer's type||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Dementia alzheimer's type when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen ** :
How people recovered from Dementia alzheimer's type ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Oedema peripheral (2 people, 40.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 40.00%)
- Spinal column stenosis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (4 people, 80.00%)
- Humira (2 people, 40.00%)
- Metronidazole (2 people, 40.00%)
- Prednisone (2 people, 40.00%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and dementia alzheimer's type on
Do you have Dementia Alzheimer's Type while taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Dementia Alzheimer's Type
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Clonazepam for a 62-year old woman with Pain - Back, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Low Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Zanaflex for a 43-year old woman with Pain, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased, Spider Fingers
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Norco, Topamax for a 34-year old woman with ADD, Chronic Pain, Migraine. The patient has Ulcer - Stomach
- A study of side effects of Vicodin for a 37-year old man with Pain - Back. The patient has High Palpitations, Anxiety, Mood Swings, Anger, Yelling
Recent Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.