Home > Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen > Hair loss > Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Hair loss
Review: could Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen cause Hair loss?
We study 5,810 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 46 have Hair loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Hair loss and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Hair loss >>>
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest outcomes from 7,025 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Hair loss (latest reports from 229,238 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 5,796 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. Among them, 46 people (0.79%) have Hair Loss.
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Hair loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Hair loss||28.57%||14.29%||7.14%||21.43%||28.57%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Hair loss when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Hair loss||97.96%||2.04% |
Age of people who have Hair loss when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Hair loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.41%||6.12%||38.78%||22.45%||12.24% |
Severity of Hair loss when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hair loss||0.00%||50.00%||12.50%||37.50% |
How people recovered from Hair loss ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Hair loss||16.67%||33.33%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Back pain (10 people, 21.74%)
- Eczema (10 people, 21.74%)
- Pain (10 people, 21.74%)
- Arthralgia (7 people, 15.22%)
- Insomnia (7 people, 15.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (26 people, 56.52%)
- Lunesta (17 people, 36.96%)
- Levsin (17 people, 36.96%)
- Fluconazole (17 people, 36.96%)
- Allegra (16 people, 34.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hair Loss while taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Hair Loss
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Hair Loss
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Hair loss
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
More reviews for: Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Hair loss
On eHealthMe, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Norco, Gabapentin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Calcium, Estradiol, Magnesium Oxide, Omeprazole, Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Amlodipine Besylate, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium for a patient with COPD, Back Pain, Muscle Spasms, Seasonal Allergy, Low D3 Level, Calcium, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Low Blood Magnesium, Gerd, Potassium - Low, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron, Hydroxyzine, Prednisolone Acetate, Alprazolam, Synthroid, Oxycodone, Prednisone, Lexapro, Norco, Methadone Hydrochloride, Methotrexate, Folic Acid for a patient with Nasua, Allergic Cough, Eye Inflammation, Anxiety And Stress, Thyroid Disorder, Bechets, Beets. The patient has Fatigue, Rare Face Lesions, Pain - Head, Head Lesions, Hip Pain, Back Pain - Low, Thyroid Gland Abscess, Throat Lesion, Loss Of Hair, Tooth Loss, Leg Swelling, Eye Pain, Ear Pain, Pitted And Gangrene Ulcers, Severe Granulomas, Ganglolian Ankle Cyst, Bowel Cramping, Skin Fissures, Skin Sensitisation, Skin Discoloration - Bluish, Skin Necrosis, Vascular Skin Disorder, Skin Burning Sensation, Hot Flashes, Mouth Ulceration, Pain - Joints
More related studies for: Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Hair loss
Recent Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Hair loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Angioimmunoblastic T Cell Lymphoma Recurrent
- Colostomy Infection
- Calcium Gluconate
- Adderall 10