Review: could Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen cause Heart disease?
Summary: Heart disease is found among people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Resveratrol, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 5,855 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Heart disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart disease and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Heart disease >>>
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 7,079 Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen users)
Heart disease has been reported by people with diabetes, pain, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 20,127 Heart disease patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 5,855 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. Among them, 13 people (0.22%) have Heart Disease.
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Heart disease * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart disease||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart disease when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Heart disease||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who have Heart disease when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Heart disease||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||25.00% |
Severity of Heart disease when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart disease||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Heart disease ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 69.23%)
- Osteoarthritis (7 people, 53.85%)
- Sinus disorder (7 people, 53.85%)
- Back pain (7 people, 53.85%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 53.85%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Resveratrol (9 people, 69.23%)
- Prempro (9 people, 69.23%)
- Lysine hydrochloride (9 people, 69.23%)
- Mentax (9 people, 69.23%)
- Folic acid (9 people, 69.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and heart disease on
Do you have Heart Disease while taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Heart Disease
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Heart Disease
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 55-year old man with Hip Pain. The patient has Insomnia (sleeplessness)
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Lortab for a 56-year old woman with Pain - Shoulder. The patient has Hot Flashes
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Norco, Coreg for a 57-year old woman with To Add To Coreg For Heart Condition, Pain - Shoulder, Dilated Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Pain In Left Side Of Neck And Back Of Left Side Of Head. Pain In Left Inter Ear.
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
Recent Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.