Home > Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen > Itching > Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Itching
Review: could Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen cause Itching?
We study 5,796 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 73 have Itching. Find out below who they are, when they have Itching and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Itching >>>
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest outcomes from 7,006 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Itching (latest reports from 545,906 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 5,778 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. Among them, 73 people (1.26%) have Itching.
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Itching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
Age of people who have Itching when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
Severity of Itching when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Eczema (19 people, 26.03%)
- Pain (13 people, 17.81%)
- Urinary tract infection (9 people, 12.33%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (6 people, 8.22%)
- Back pain (6 people, 8.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Famotidine (23 people, 31.51%)
- Prednisone (20 people, 27.40%)
- Allegra (19 people, 26.03%)
- Elidel (19 people, 26.03%)
- Protopic (19 people, 26.03%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching while taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Itching
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Itching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
itching all over, cannot get rid of it
From this study (11 months ago):
Worse after sitting still, after shower and at night
From this study (1 year ago):
After even a short exposure to the direct rays of the sun (5 minutes or less) my feet will begin to burn and itch severely. Other areas of my skin will tingle or have a mild burning sensation but my feet quickly become unbearable. After moving into the shade or coming indoors the feelings will fade after 5 to 10 minutes with no signs of sunburn.
I am 51 and have Type II diabetes that is controlled by diet, no medications taken. As above I also suffer from arrhythmia, osteoarthritis and heart disease for which the listed medications are taken daily.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
More reviews for: Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Itching
On eHealthMe, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zolpidem Tartrate, Topamax, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Insomnia, Seizure Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (14 minutes ago)
- MSM, Ginseng, Panax, Ginger, Saw Palmetto for a 114-year old woman who has Ykyik, Jtuj, Etg, Rtg (20 minutes ago)
- Flomax for a 54-year old man who has BPH (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chantix and Dementia Alzheimer\'s Type
- Abnormal Dreams
- Rebif and Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Victoza and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (6 hours ago)
- Suicide And Suicidal Behavior
- Kallmann Syndrome
- Secondary Amyloidosis