Home > Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen > Kidney stones > Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Kidney stones
Review: could Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen cause Kidney stones?
We study 5,796 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 100 have Kidney stones. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney stones and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Kidney stones >>>
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest outcomes from 7,006 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Kidney stones (latest reports from 106,445 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Sep, 27, 2014: 5,778 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. Among them, 100 people (1.73%) have Kidney Stones.
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Kidney stones * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Kidney stones||31.25%||25.00%||25.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||6.25% |
Gender of people who have Kidney stones when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Kidney stones||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Kidney stones when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Kidney stones||0.00%||0.00%||7.37%||7.37%||14.74%||8.42%||45.26%||16.84% |
Severity of Kidney stones when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Kidney stones||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Kidney stones ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Kidney stones||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (21 people, 21.00%)
- Multiple myeloma (14 people, 14.00%)
- Anxiety (10 people, 10.00%)
- Osteopenia (10 people, 10.00%)
- Prostate cancer (9 people, 9.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lortab (39 people, 39.00%)
- Zometa (33 people, 33.00%)
- Penicillin vk (29 people, 29.00%)
- Amoxicillin (27 people, 27.00%)
- Vitamin d (23 people, 23.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Stones while taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Kidney Stones
- group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- group for people who have Kidney Stones
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
I also used/abused Percocet, Morphine, Dilaudid, Demerol, Xanex, Valium, Soma, Flexeril, Norco, Oxycontin, Suboxone and other opioids of all varieties.
I wanted to know if any of these or a combination of these could cause recurring kidney stones.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Kidney stones
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
More reviews for: Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Kidney stones
On eHealthMe, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Fentanyl-50 for a 52-year old man who has Degenerative Joint Disease (43 minutes ago)
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (1 hour ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Arachnoid Cyst
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (7 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (8 hours ago)
- Taurine Ketoisocaproic Acid
- Salt Craving
- Pagets Disease Of Penis
- Toe Swelling