Review: could Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen cause Lower blood pressure (Hypotension)?
Summary: Lower blood pressure is found among people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain.
We study 5,855 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 168 have Lower blood pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Lower blood pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Lower blood pressure >>>
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 7,079 Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen users)
Lower blood pressure
Lower blood pressure (abnormally low blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 107,424 Lower blood pressure patients)
On Mar, 12, 2015: 5,855 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. Among them, 168 people (2.87%) have Lower Blood Pressure.
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Lower blood pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lower blood pressure||78.57%||0.00%||7.14%||14.29%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Lower blood pressure when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Lower blood pressure||60.45%||39.55% |
Age of people who have Lower blood pressure when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Lower blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||1.81%||8.43%||4.82%||9.64%||26.51%||48.80% |
Severity of Lower blood pressure when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lower blood pressure||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Lower blood pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lower blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (25 people, 14.88%)
- Back pain (12 people, 7.14%)
- Multiple myeloma (11 people, 6.55%)
- Infection (11 people, 6.55%)
- Sleep disorder (9 people, 5.36%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (51 people, 30.36%)
- Alprazolam (41 people, 24.40%)
- Warfarin sodium (34 people, 20.24%)
- Digoxin (34 people, 20.24%)
- Lasix (32 people, 19.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and lower blood pressure on
Do you have Lower Blood Pressure while taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Lower Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Lower Blood Pressure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Lorazepam, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Biotin, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 19-year old girl with Allergy, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Tachycardia, Keratosis Pilaris, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Blurred Vision, Double Vision, Cold Exposure - Extremities, Sweating Decreased, Sweating, Seizure - Tonic-clonic, Brain Injury, Gastroparesis, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness, Tachycardia
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 55-year old man with Hip Pain. The patient has Insomnia (sleeplessness)
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Lortab for a 56-year old woman with Pain - Shoulder. The patient has Hot Flashes
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Valerian, Effexor Xr, Ativan, Thorazine for a 42-year old woman with Chronic Insomnia, Insomnia, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety. The patient has Weakness, Fatigue, Lower Blood Pressure, Dry Eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Norco, Coreg for a 57-year old woman with To Add To Coreg For Heart Condition, Pain - Shoulder, Dilated Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Pain In Left Side Of Neck And Back Of Left Side Of Head. Pain In Left Inter Ear.
Recent Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.