Review: could Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen cause Memory loss?
Summary: Memory loss is found among people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Ambien, and have Depression.
We study 5,855 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 117 have Memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Memory loss and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Memory loss >>>
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 7,079 Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen users)
Memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 63,420 Memory loss patients)
On Mar, 17, 2015: 5,855 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. Among them, 117 people (2.00%) have Memory Loss.
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Memory loss||0.00%||25.93%||7.41%||11.11%||29.63%||18.52%||7.41% |
Gender of people who have Memory loss when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Memory loss||59.82%||40.18% |
Age of people who have Memory loss when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.80%||27.45%||11.76%||20.59%||30.39% |
Severity of Memory loss when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Memory loss||9.68%||58.06%||29.03%||3.23% |
How people recovered from Memory loss ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (29 people, 24.79%)
- Sleep disorder (28 people, 23.93%)
- Insomnia (28 people, 23.93%)
- Anxiety (27 people, 23.08%)
- Nausea (25 people, 21.37%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (52 people, 44.44%)
- Lexapro (42 people, 35.90%)
- Gabapentin (40 people, 34.19%)
- Lipitor (40 people, 34.19%)
- Nexium (37 people, 31.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and memory loss on
Do you have Memory Loss while taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Memory Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Norco for a 37-year old woman with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Waking At Night In Areas And Not Knowing How I Got There
- A study of side effects of Norco for a 36-year old woman with Pain - Back. The patient has Back Injury
- A study of side effects of Vicodin for a 69-year old man with Pain - Back. The patient has Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of drug interactions between Mirtazapine, Alfuzosin Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Warfarin Sodium, Vicodin, Lipitor for a 61-year old man with Depression, Biopsy Prostate, Anxiety, Afib, Sleep Disorder, Pain, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Neuropathy
Recent Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.