Review: could Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen cause Muscle aches?
Summary: Muscle aches is found among people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Nexium, and have Pain.
We study 5,858 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 68 have Muscle aches. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle aches and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Muscle aches >>>
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 7,079 Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen users)
Muscle aches (muscle pain) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 73,516 Muscle aches patients)
On Apr, 20, 2015: 5,858 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. Among them, 68 people (1.16%) have Muscle Aches.
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Muscle aches * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle aches||22.22%||22.22%||0.00%||22.22%||11.11%||22.22%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Muscle aches when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Muscle aches||77.46%||22.54% |
Age of people who have Muscle aches when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Muscle aches||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.51%||15.79%||24.56%||29.82%||26.32% |
Severity of Muscle aches when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle aches||10.00%||40.00%||30.00%||20.00% |
How people recovered from Muscle aches ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Muscle aches||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (14 people, 20.59%)
- Insomnia (6 people, 8.82%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (6 people, 8.82%)
- Eczema (5 people, 7.35%)
- Muscle spasms (4 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (21 people, 30.88%)
- Aspirin (20 people, 29.41%)
- Albuterol (20 people, 29.41%)
- Clonazepam (17 people, 25.00%)
- Alprazolam (15 people, 22.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and muscle aches on
Do you have Muscle Aches while taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Muscle Aches
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Muscle Aches
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Cymbalta for a 67-year old man with Pain - Back, Depression.
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 60-year old woman with Cancer Pain. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Gabapentin, Robaxin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Topamax, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 28-year old woman with Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Insomnia, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Simvastatin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Prilosec Otc, Cayenne, Multivitamin, Melatonin, Fish Oil, Calcium, Biotin, B Complex Vitamin, Tavist Allergy/sinus/headache, Actifed, Norco for a 50-year old woman with General Physical Condition, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Heartburn - Chronic, Edema, General Physical Health Deterioration, Difficulty Falling Asleep, Bone Strength And Calcium, Spoon Nails, Fatigue, Allergies, Chronic Pain. The patient has Enlarged Liver
- A study of side effects of Zocor for a 55-year old woman with Lower Cholesterol. The patient has Myalgia
Recent Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.