Review: could Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen cause Muscle aches?
We study 5,810 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 66 have Muscle aches. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle aches and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Muscle aches >>>
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest outcomes from 7,025 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Muscle aches (muscle pain) (latest reports from 505,148 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,810 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. Among them, 67 people (1.15%) have Muscle Aches.
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Muscle aches * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle aches||25.00%||25.00%||0.00%||25.00%||12.50%||12.50%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Muscle aches when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Muscle aches||78.57%||21.43% |
Age of people who have Muscle aches when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
|Muscle aches||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.57%||16.07%||25.00%||30.36%||25.00% |
Severity of Muscle aches when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle aches||11.11%||44.44%||22.22%||22.22% |
How people recovered from Muscle aches ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Muscle aches||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (14 people, 20.90%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (6 people, 8.96%)
- Eczema (5 people, 7.46%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 7.46%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 5.97%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (21 people, 31.34%)
- Aspirin (20 people, 29.85%)
- Albuterol (20 people, 29.85%)
- Clonazepam (17 people, 25.37%)
- Alprazolam (15 people, 22.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Aches while taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Muscle Aches
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Muscle Aches
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Muscle aches
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Muscle aches
On eHealthMe, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Januvia, Metformin, Gabapentin, Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Fenofibrate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Depression, High Blood Sugar, Nerve Pain, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Aches, Thinking - Unclear, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Back Disorder, Pain Threshold Decreased, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro for a patient with Pain, Eating Disorder - Bulimia, Depression. The patient has Elevated Mood, Sapho Syndrome, Electrolyte Imbalance, Stomach Pain, Indigestion, Burning Feeling When Swallowing, Throat Tightness, Chest Wall Pain, Insomnia, Vision Problems, Blood Insulin, Pain - Joints, Muscle Aches, White Blood Cell Count Decreased, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Proteinuria Present, Urine Albumin/creatinine Ratio Increased, Low Back Pain, Breath Odor, Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Muscle Oedema, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Edema
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
More related studies for: Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Muscle aches
Recent Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
More related comparison studies for: Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Muscle aches
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.