Review: could Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen cause Nightmare (Nightmares)?
Summary: Nightmare is found among people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Naltrexone hcl, and have Pain.
We study 5,855 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Nightmare. Find out below who they are, when they have Nightmare and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Nightmare >>>
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 7,079 Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen users)
Nightmare (unpleasant dream) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 14,339 Nightmare patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: 5,855 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. Among them, 7 people (0.12%) have Nightmare.
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Nightmare * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nightmare when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
Age of people who have Nightmare when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen * :
Severity of Nightmare when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nightmare ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 42.86%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 42.86%)
- Myalgia (1 people, 14.29%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 14.29%)
- Narcolepsy (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Naltrexone hcl (2 people, 28.57%)
- Carisoprodol (2 people, 28.57%)
- Promethazine (2 people, 28.57%)
- Trazodone hcl (2 people, 28.57%)
- Wellbutrin (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nightmare while taking Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Nightmare
- support group for people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- support group for people who have Nightmare
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Norco, Coreg for a 57-year old woman with To Add To Coreg For Heart Condition, Pain - Shoulder, Dilated Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Pain In Left Side Of Neck And Back Of Left Side Of Head. Pain In Left Inter Ear.
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
Recent Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.