Review: could Hydrocortisone cause Addiction - drug (Drug abuse and dependence)?
Summary: Addiction - drug is found among people who take Hydrocortisone, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, also take medication Alprazolam, and have Pain.
We study 13,599 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocortisone from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Addiction - drug. Find out below who they are, when they have Addiction - drug and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydrocortisone and have Addiction - drug >>>
Hydrocortisone has active ingredients of hydrocortisone. It is often used in addison's disease. (latest outcomes from 13,794 Hydrocortisone users)
Addiction - drug
Addiction - drug has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine. (latest reports from 19,959 Addiction - drug patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 13,598 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocortisone. Among them, 20 people (0.15%) have Addiction - Drug.
Time on Hydrocortisone when people have Addiction - drug * :
Gender of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Hydrocortisone * :
|Addiction - drug||68.42%||31.58% |
Age of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Hydrocortisone * :
|Addiction - drug||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||27.27%||54.55%||9.09%||0.00%||9.09% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (4 people, 20.00%)
- Extrapyramidal disorder (2 people, 10.00%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 10.00%)
- Salivary hypersecretion (2 people, 10.00%)
- Schizophrenia, paranoid type (2 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Alprazolam (6 people, 30.00%)
- Duragesic-100 (6 people, 30.00%)
- Gabapentin (6 people, 30.00%)
- Modafinil (6 people, 30.00%)
- Quetiapine fumarate (5 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydrocortisone and addiction - drug on
Do you have Addiction - Drug while taking Hydrocortisone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydrocortisone and have Addiction - Drug
- support group for people who take Hydrocortisone
- support group for people who have Addiction - Drug
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Gabapentin, Lorazepam, Hydrocortisone, Norco, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 43-year old woman with C4 Level, Addison's Disease, Pain, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Tachycardia, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Lactation - Abnormal
- A study of side effects of Cortef for a 71-year old woman with Addison's Disease. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Armour Thyroid, Neurontin, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Malarone, Rocephin Kit, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Cortef, Warfarin Sodium for a 46-year old woman with Fluid Imbalance, Heart Rate Decreased, Depression Postmenopausal, Sleep Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Neuropathy, Chronic Pain, Babesiosis, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Addison's Disease, Vasculitis. The patient has Pancreatitis Chronic, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Endocrine Disorder, Neurological Infection, Cardiac Enzymes, Inflammation Everywhere, Lymph Nodes, Cvid,
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zoloft, Seroquel, Hydrocortisone for a 45-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Bipolar 1, Adrenal Insufficiency. The patient has Cataract Subcapsular
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Gravol, Magnesium Citrate, Lyrica, Multivitamin, Probiotics, Cyanocobalamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Baclofen, Flexeril, Paxil, Serax, Quetiapine Fumarate, Clonazepam, Ventolin Hfa, Flovent Hfa, Pantoprazole, Synthroid, Cortef for a 48-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis, Nausea, Fibromyalgia, General Physical Condition Abnormal, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Deficiency Anaemia, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Muscle Contracture, Musculoskeletal Chest Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Stabilizer, Asthma Exercise Induced, Asthma Exacerbation Prophylaxis, Gerd, Thyroid Disorder, Adrenal Cortical Insufficiency.
Recent Hydrocortisone related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.