Review: could Hydrocortisone cause Sinus bradycardia?
Summary: Sinus bradycardia is found among people who take Hydrocortisone, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Simvastatin, and have Prostate cancer.
We study 13,599 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocortisone from FDA and social media. Among them, 39 have Sinus bradycardia. Find out below who they are, when they have Sinus bradycardia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydrocortisone and have Sinus bradycardia >>>
Hydrocortisone has active ingredients of hydrocortisone. It is often used in adrenal insufficiency. (latest outcomes from 13,795 Hydrocortisone users)
Sinus bradycardia (an unusually slow heartbeat due to heart disease) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 5,784 Sinus bradycardia patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 13,599 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocortisone. Among them, 39 people (0.29%) have Sinus Bradycardia.
Time on Hydrocortisone when people have Sinus bradycardia * :
Gender of people who have Sinus bradycardia when taking Hydrocortisone * :
|Sinus bradycardia||39.47%||60.53% |
Age of people who have Sinus bradycardia when taking Hydrocortisone * :
|Sinus bradycardia||2.56%||0.00%||5.13%||2.56%||5.13%||12.82%||10.26%||61.54% |
Severity of Sinus bradycardia when taking Hydrocortisone ** :
How people recovered from Sinus bradycardia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (9 people, 23.08%)
- Thyrotoxic crisis (5 people, 12.82%)
- Myelodysplastic syndrome (2 people, 5.13%)
- Respiratory disorder (2 people, 5.13%)
- Anaesthesia (1 people, 2.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Simvastatin (12 people, 30.77%)
- Furosemide (12 people, 30.77%)
- Aspirin (12 people, 30.77%)
- Lipitor (10 people, 25.64%)
- Vitamin d (10 people, 25.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinus Bradycardia while taking Hydrocortisone?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydrocortisone and have Sinus Bradycardia
- support group for people who take Hydrocortisone
- support group for people who have Sinus Bradycardia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B1, Levothyroxine Sodium, Florinef, Hydrocortisone for a 50-year old woman with Menopause, Hypothyroidism, Addison's Disease.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Gabapentin, Lorazepam, Hydrocortisone, Norco, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 43-year old woman with C4 Level, Addison's Disease, Pain, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Tachycardia, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Lactation - Abnormal
- A study of side effects of Cortef for a 71-year old woman with Addison's Disease. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Armour Thyroid, Neurontin, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Malarone, Rocephin Kit, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Cortef, Warfarin Sodium for a 46-year old woman with Fluid Imbalance, Heart Rate Decreased, Depression Postmenopausal, Sleep Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Neuropathy, Chronic Pain, Babesiosis, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Addison's Disease, Vasculitis. The patient has Pancreatitis Chronic, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Endocrine Disorder, Neurological Infection, Cardiac Enzymes, Inflammation Everywhere, Lymph Nodes, Cvid,
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zoloft, Seroquel, Hydrocortisone for a 45-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Bipolar 1, Adrenal Insufficiency. The patient has Cataract Subcapsular
Recent Hydrocortisone related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.