Home > Hydrocortisone > Wound abscess > Hydrocortisone and Wound abscess
Review: could Hydrocortisone cause Wound abscess?
We study 13,594 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocortisone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Wound abscess and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydrocortisone and have Wound abscess >>>
Hydrocortisone (latest outcomes from 13,789 users) has active ingredients of hydrocortisone. It is often used in addison's disease.
Wound abscess (pus in wound) (latest reports from 728 patients) has been reported by people with pain, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, diabetes.
On Nov, 24, 2014: 13,594 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocortisone. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Wound Abscess.
Time on Hydrocortisone when people have Wound abscess * :
Gender of people who have Wound abscess when taking Hydrocortisone * :
|Wound abscess||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Wound abscess when taking Hydrocortisone * :
Severity of Wound abscess when taking Hydrocortisone ** :
How people recovered from Wound abscess ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Mesna (1 people, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Mercaptopurine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Leucovorin calcium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclophosphamide (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Wound Abscess while taking Hydrocortisone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydrocortisone and have Wound Abscess
- support group for people who take Hydrocortisone
- support group for people who have Wound Abscess
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My age is 39 , and i take cortef 10 mg 3 times a day , and synthroid 150 mg , i would to know if is ok if i take garciana withese medications , i mean are there any side effects ?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has None)
I gain too much wight after i had started taking cortef , i want to try Garciana but i afraid .
Please let me know if are there any side effects . Thanks.
- Take low dose aspirin daily. have gained 35# in 2 yrs. also cortef 5 mg daily. tapering off cortef, but could weight gain be an aspirin side effect?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Rapid Weight Gain, Blood Clot In The Legs, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Musculoskeletal Pain, Adrenal Insufficiency, and takes Cortef, Armour Thyroid, Aspirin, Flexeril, Xanax)
Weight in 2010 = 148#. Blood clot 2010 - take small dose aspirin per day. Weight Sept 12, 2013=175#. In addition to aspirin take 5 mg Cortef for adrenal insufficiency (am in process of tapering down the Cortef). Armoir thyroid, flexerel , BP meds as needed. Discontinued Prozac June 2013. I am ...
- Hypopituitarism and fever
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Sheehan Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Joint Hypermobility, Sjogren's Syndrome, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Cushing's Syndrome, and takes Synthroid, Liothyronine Sodium, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Cortef, Nutropin Aq Pen, Lovaza, Taztia Xt, Metoprolol Succinate, Losartan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I read your article on testing of hypopituitarisum and fever - http://www.ehealthme.com/cs/hypopituitarism/fever - Twice now in the past 2 years I have broken out in a great deal of pain accompanied by a high temperature of about 102. I was told since I take cortef, that I should not get fevers - bu ...
- How should hydrocortisone (cortef) be tapered? am at 2.5 mg am per day.(2dary adrenal insufficiency)
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Adrenal Insufficiency, Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Sinusitis Chronic, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Hydrocortisone, Synthroid, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Fenofibrate)
Within 4 weeks of starting on Hydrocortisone, 40 mg, gained 21 lbs., almost entirely in stomach area; pushes on diaphragm, interferes with breathing (not previously a problem). Have continued to gain weight, despite having had a gastroplasty years ago (stomach = approx. 1/3rd of a cup). Am at 2.5 mg ...
- Does long use of mesalmine cause diarrhea and is there alternative med?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Crohn's Disease, Osteoporosis, Emphysema, and takes Mesalamine, Cimzia, Calcium, Alendronate Sodium, Albuterol, Hydrocortisone)
I have Crohn's, they removed 2 strictures last year in lower intestine, now have building up of lower ileum and rectum so on Hydrocortisone Enema every other day.
Frequent diarrhea of 7 - 10 times daily but have been off Mesalamine for 2 weeks and now diarrhea is greatly reduced. Have not told doct ...
More questions for: Hydrocortisone, Wound abscess
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Addison's disease and gabapintin
(Posted by a 74 year old man who has Achilles Tendonitis, Addison's Disease, and takes Gabapentin, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate)
a 100 mg gabapentin capsule has left me totally spaced out with blurred vision and disorientation for 3 days now. Never again do I want to go near one of those capsules. Dr. prescribed 100 mg. druggist filled 300 mg. I am sure thankful I doubled checked and got 100 mg instead. The 300 mg would h ...
More reviews for: Hydrocortisone, Wound abscess
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
Comments: I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know t ...
More related studies for: Hydrocortisone, Wound abscess
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.