Home > Hydromorphone > Personality change > Hydromorphone and Personality change
Review: could Hydromorphone cause Personality change?
We study 1,098 people who have side effects while taking Hydromorphone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Personality change and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydromorphone hydrochloride and have Personality change >>>
Hydromorphone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,294 users) has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Personality change (latest reports from 22,422 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, multiple sclerosis, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Personality Change while taking Hydromorphone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydromorphone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Personality Change
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Anyone develop burning mouth syndrome taking exalgo
started on ER meds for pain in jan 2014; stomach pain; continued trying diff ones; got to exalgo 8mg thought had sore throat and med didn't work ; went to 12 mg and gums bleeding, swollen, mouth burning has yet to stop since beginning of aug 2014. anyone experience similar and resolutions???
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- Is there a connection between black mold and pseudotumor cerebri
We have detected black mold in our home recently. I have had Trigeminal Neuralgia, Chari Malformation and have been diagnosed with Intracranial Hypertension. I now have a lumbar shunt but he constant pressure headaches, fatigue, memory loss, insomnia, sleeping a lot, dizziness etc is still present. ...
- Dr. increased dilaudid due to agitation. i have a big problem with this.
She was started on iv dilaudid and increased twice. The last time really upset me. She wanted to get out of bed over and over for several hours. The doctor increased the dilaudid. She did stop the agitation, but I'm still very upset over the increase.
- If dilaudid causes blood glucose spike and insulin is used, will this cause patient to have diabetes forever?
24 year old admitted to hospital with abdominal paid (was born with exposed bladder - 70+ surgeries to-date - uses catheters daily) and was given Dilaudid which causes blood glucose to spike - then was given insulin to reverse the sugar spike.
- Can prolia cause side effects to tkr?
I had total knee replacements for both knees in 2011. The left knee turned out fair but the right never gave me any relief. In 2012 I was put on Remicade which helped my RA a great deal. Then a couple months ago I was given Prolia injection for my Osteoporosis. Two days later I experienced a lot of ...
- Considering bypass and am19 due intolerable pain and difficulty moving around need more info
Due to pain I have difficulty moving and on steroids often and this causes rapid weight gain. I am intrested in bypass but don't know if its possible due to my age. I'm 19 and have tried everything and nothing helps so just wanting more info.
- What could be causing my palpitations? im 86 y/o w. stage 4 lung cancer (nonsmoker) & had lung fluid removed; now on radiation tx to hip; and tarceva 100 mg; dilaudid; gentiva x injection for bone st
radiation treatments to right hip 16x
- How do i taper off dilaudid, and what do i do about the anxiety?
Broke my tibia and fibula ten days ago, had surgery and no longer need the pain meds. I stopped the percocet 10mg/twice daily on Saturday and the Dilaudid 8mg 3X daily yesterday. Feel claustrophobic and panicky!
- Can dilaudid and heparin be pushed in the same iv?
I am getting heparin by IV. Are there any reactions if the dilaudid is pushed through the same IV?
More questions for: Hydromorphone hydrochloride, Personality change
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
Can they be able to mix trinesha white need medical care advice on if it is possible to mix two medicine together
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
More reviews for: Hydromorphone hydrochloride, Personality change
On eHealthMe, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride (hydromorphone hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Hydromorphone Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Hydromorphone Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Hydromorphone hydrochloride, Personality change
Recent Hydromorphone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dilaudid for a 41-year old woman who has Hip Fracture
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Dilaudid for a 37-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Morphine for a 24-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 30-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Methadone Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 59-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Januvia, Dilaudid, Tramadol for a 33-year old woman who has Arthritis - Rheumatoid
- Comparions of Darvocet, Percocet, Vicodin, Dilaudid for a 31-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Dilaudid-hp for a 51-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Folic Acid, Synthroid, Dilaudid, Depakote, Mirtazapine for a 37-year old woman who has Back Injury
More related comparison studies for: Hydromorphone hydrochloride, Personality change
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (16 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (58 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Allegra Sanofi Aventis Us 60mg
- Renal Failure
- Dreams Bad
- Allegra (sanofi Aventis Us) 60mg