Review: could Hydromorphone hydrochloride cause Personality change?
Summary: there is no Personality change reported by people who take Hydromorphone hydrochloride yet.
We study 1,103 people who have side effects while taking Hydromorphone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Personality change and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydromorphone hydrochloride and have Personality change >>>
Hydromorphone hydrochloride has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 1,303 Hydromorphone hydrochloride users)
Personality change has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, multiple sclerosis, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 4,823 Personality change patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Personality Change while taking Hydromorphone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydromorphone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Personality Change
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Bisacodyl, Piperine, Curcumin, Fish Oil, Ativan, Coreg, Prilosec Otc, Wellbutrin Xl, Oxycodone for a 39-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Constipation, Adjuvant For Curcumin, Depression, Inflammatory Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Atrial Tachycardia, Ulcer - Peptic, Breakthrough Pain. The patient has Tricuspid Regurgitation, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Heart Murmurs, Ventricular Extrasystoles, Palpitations
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 40-year old woman with 1800mgm. The patient has Personality Change
- A study of side effects of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Impulsive Behaviour, Personality Change
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 50-year old man with Addiction. The patient has Personality Change
- A study of drug interactions between Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Albuterol, Dronabinol, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Phenergan for a 45-year old woman with Pain - Abdomen, Gerd, Increased Appetite, Nausea, Pain, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
Recent Hydromorphone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.