Review: could Hydroxychloroquine sulfate cause Skin discoloration - bluish?
Summary: Skin discoloration - bluish is found among people who take Hydroxychloroquine sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Risperidone, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 7,653 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Skin discoloration - bluish. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin discoloration - bluish and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and have Skin discoloration - bluish >>>
Hydroxychloroquine sulfate has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from 7,911 Hydroxychloroquine sulfate users)
Skin discoloration - bluish
Skin discoloration - bluish (bluish colour of skin) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety, asthma. (latest reports from 8,468 Skin discoloration - bluish patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 7,653 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate. Among them, 14 people (0.18%) have Skin Discoloration - Bluish.
Time on Hydroxychloroquine sulfate when people have Skin discoloration - bluish * :
Gender of people who have Skin discoloration - bluish when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate * :
|Skin discoloration - bluish||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Skin discoloration - bluish when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate * :
|Skin discoloration - bluish||0.00%||0.00%||23.08%||0.00%||7.69%||15.38%||7.69%||46.15% |
Severity of Skin discoloration - bluish when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Skin discoloration - bluish ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 14.29%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (2 people, 14.29%)
- Poisoning deliberate (1 people, 7.14%)
- Pain (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Risperidone (6 people, 42.86%)
- Omeprazole (6 people, 42.86%)
- Budesonide (6 people, 42.86%)
- Trazodone hcl (6 people, 42.86%)
- Celecoxib (6 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and skin discoloration - bluish on
Do you have Skin Discoloration - Bluish while taking Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and have Skin Discoloration - Bluish
- support group for people who take Hydroxychloroquine sulfate
- support group for people who have Skin Discoloration - Bluish
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 50-year old woman with Lupus. The patient has Agitation, Diarrhoea, Nausea, Loss Of Hair
- A study of side effects of Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 63-year old woman with Urticaria Chronic. The patient has Shoulder Blade Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Losartan, Cellcept, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 34-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Lupus Anticoagulants, Lupus Nephritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Stress Urinary Incontinence
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 17-year old girl with ADD. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Nausea, Irritability, Fatigue, Headache, Dizziness, Bluish Skin, Heart Palpitations, Heart Rate Increased, Chest Pain, Shortness Of Breath, Dry Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Elmiron, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Zantac, Omeprazole, Gildess Fe 1/20, Plaquenil, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa, Provigil for a 37-year old woman with Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hives, Joint Pain, Gerd, Menstruation Irregular, Lupus, Anxiety, Nightmare, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain
Recent Hydroxychloroquine sulfate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Plaquenil, Lopressor for a 55-year old woman who has Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Singulair, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Plaquenil for a 54-year old woman who has Autoimmune
- Comparions of Methotrexate, Plaquenil for a 57-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Celebrex, Plaquenil, Sulfasalazine, Methotrexate for a 56-year old man who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 66-year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.