Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Neutrophil count increased - from FDA reports
Neutrophil count increased is reported only by a few people who take Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate. We study 8,526 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate from FDA. Among them, 4 have Neutrophil count increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Neutrophil count increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
8,526 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate.
Among them, 4 people (0.05%) have Neutrophil count increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Hydroxychloroquine sulfate when people have Neutrophil count increased *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Neutrophil count increased when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Neutrophil count increased when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (1 person, 25.00%)
- Papilloma Viral Infection (1 person, 25.00%)
- Lupus Nephritis (1 person, 25.00%)
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (1 person, 25.00%)
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (1 person, 25.00%)
- Glipizide (1 person, 25.00%)
- Folic Acid (1 person, 25.00%)
- Cyclophosphamide (1 person, 25.00%)
- Atorvastatin Calcium (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased (2 people, 50.00%)
- White Blood Cells Urine Positive (1 person, 25.00%)
- Pulmonary Infarction (1 person, 25.00%)
- Eosinophil Count Increased (1 person, 25.00%)
- Eczema (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neutrophil count increased when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate?
- Check symptoms - is neutrophil count increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Hydroxychloroquine sulfate has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Hydroxychloroquine sulfate 9,144 users)
Neutrophil count increased
Neutrophil count increased (excess than normal number of neutrophil a type of blood cell) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 7,609 Neutrophil count increased patients).