Review: could Hydroxyurea cause Liver function tests nos abnormal?
Summary: Liver function tests nos abnormal is found among people who take Hydroxyurea, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, also take medication Didanosine.
We study 3,287 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyurea from FDA and social media. Among them, 52 have Liver function tests nos abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver function tests nos abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydroxyurea and have Liver function tests nos abnormal >>>
Hydroxyurea has active ingredients of hydroxyurea. It is often used in polycythemia vera. (latest outcomes from 3,377 Hydroxyurea users)
Liver function tests nos abnormal
Liver function tests nos abnormal has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, hyperlipidaemia. (latest reports from 17,596 Liver function tests nos abnormal patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 3,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyurea. Among them, 52 people (1.58%) have Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal.
Time on Hydroxyurea when people have Liver function tests nos abnormal * :
Gender of people who have Liver function tests nos abnormal when taking Hydroxyurea * :
|Liver function tests nos abnormal||20.00%||80.00% |
Age of people who have Liver function tests nos abnormal when taking Hydroxyurea * :
|Liver function tests nos abnormal||0.00%||4.65%||4.65%||6.98%||27.91%||30.23%||13.95%||11.63% |
Severity of Liver function tests nos abnormal when taking Hydroxyurea ** :
How people recovered from Liver function tests nos abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Didanosine (22 people, 42.31%)
- Ziagen (16 people, 30.77%)
- Stavudine (12 people, 23.08%)
- Videx (10 people, 19.23%)
- Sustiva (9 people, 17.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydroxyurea and liver function tests nos abnormal on
Do you have Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal while taking Hydroxyurea?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydroxyurea and have Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal
- support group for people who take Hydroxyurea
- support group for people who have Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyurea for a 52-year old woman with Polycythemia Vera. The patient has Nightmare
- A study of drug interactions between Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Zyprexa, Hydroxyurea for a 34-year old man with Sleep Disorder, Nerve Pain, Schizophrenia, Sickle Cell Anaemia With Crisis. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Zocor, Warfarin Sodium, Aspirin, Hydrea for a 34-year old man with Hyperlipidemia, Portal Vein Thrombosis, Essential Thrombocytosis. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Hyperlipidemia, Kidney Stones, Fatty Liver
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyurea for a 37-year old woman with Brain Mass. The patient has Gerd
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyurea for a 55-year old man with Polycythaemia Vera. The patient has Abdominal Pain Aggravated
Recent Hydroxyurea related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.