Home > Hydroxyurea > Liver function tests nos abnormal > Hydroxyurea and Liver function tests nos abnormal
Review: could Hydroxyurea cause Liver function tests nos abnormal?
Summary: Liver function tests nos abnormal is found among people who take Hydroxyurea, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, also take medication Didanosine.
We study 3,284 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyurea from FDA and social media. Among them, 52 have Liver function tests nos abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver function tests nos abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydroxyurea and have Liver function tests nos abnormal >>>
Hydroxyurea (latest outcomes from 3,374 users) has active ingredients of hydroxyurea. It is often used in polycythemia vera.
Liver function tests nos abnormal
Liver function tests nos abnormal (latest reports from 54,463 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, hiv infection.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 3,281 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyurea. Among them, 52 people (1.58%) have Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal.
Time on Hydroxyurea when people have Liver function tests nos abnormal * :
Gender of people who have Liver function tests nos abnormal when taking Hydroxyurea * :
|Liver function tests nos abnormal||20.00%||80.00% |
Age of people who have Liver function tests nos abnormal when taking Hydroxyurea * :
|Liver function tests nos abnormal||0.00%||4.65%||4.65%||6.98%||27.91%||30.23%||13.95%||11.63% |
Severity of Liver function tests nos abnormal when taking Hydroxyurea ** :
How people recovered from Liver function tests nos abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Didanosine (22 people, 42.31%)
- Ziagen (16 people, 30.77%)
- Stavudine (12 people, 23.08%)
- Videx (10 people, 19.23%)
- Sustiva (9 people, 17.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal while taking Hydroxyurea?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydroxyurea and have Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal
- support group for people who take Hydroxyurea
- support group for people who have Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My mom is 80 years old and has advance osteoporosis here bones are very brittle and she has fracture several vertabrate the doctor wants to put her on forteo but suffers from polythemia.
(Asked by a 80 year old woman who has Polycythemia Rubra Vera, and takes Hydrea)
Does anyone currently suffer from Polycythemia and is on Forteo?
- Can taking testosterone injections without a spleen be dangerous?
(Asked by a 53 year old man who has No Spleen, and takes Hydrea)
Considering taking testosterone injections, is not having a spleen dangerous?
- Hydroxyurea - are metabolites active or inactive in urine ?
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Thrombocythemia, and takes Hydroxyurea)
Concerned about the excretion of hydroxyurea in urine. I have read that the meabiolites are active and up to 40 percent of the drug that is excreted is done as a Unchanged drug. So does this mean that the 40 percent that is excreted in the urine is 100% hydroxurea ? If so that is concerning, especia ...
- Is there any other help in supplements, vitamins, etc., out there for someone with high platelets?
(Asked by a 82 year old woman who has Essential Thrombocytosis, and takes Hydrea)
I have been on Anagrelide, and have had headaches, swollen ankles, high blood pressure. I am now going back on Hydrea again. It caused some stomach pain,anemia,fatigue, after being on it for 16 years. I'm trying the Hydrea again and have just started back on it.
- How do you deal with the side-effects of hydroyurea?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Polycythaemia Vera, and takes Hydroxyurea, Baby Aspirin)
Suffering from wounds that won't heal in feet and or legs,eye stroke maybe due to peripheral neuropathy often associated with hydroxyurea.
More questions for: Hydroxyurea, Liver function tests nos abnormal
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Hydroxyurea and pomegranate juice
(Posted by a 76 year old man who has Essential Thrombocythaemia, and takes Hydrea)
sorry for my bad english.
i am a retired physician, specialist in i.medicine & gastroenterology.
have essencial thrombocythemia since year 2000.
mild hypercholesterolemia once treated wiht symvastatin 20 mg/day.
during a certain time i began to take 100 cc of pomegranate juice/3 times per week ...
More reviews for: Hydroxyurea, Liver function tests nos abnormal
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyurea for a patient with Polycythaemia. The patient has Pain Exacerbated
Comments: starting chemotherapy, was told to get off hydroxurea before and during treatment. Started treatment 5 days ago and am suffering now. Major pain in chest wall lower back
- A study of side effects of Hydrea for a patient with Psoriasis. The patient has Tiredness (feeling of tiredness)
Comments: I am tired but my eyes seem to be darker underneath. I look like I do if I'm unwell. I eat well and I haven't had alcohol since April and I don't smoke. My bloods are due again this Thursday. I started on 2 tablets then went to 3 now I'm back on 2 as my bloods were low on last test. My psoriasis hav ...
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Hydroxyurea, Anagrelide Hydrochloride for a patient with Hypertension, Thrombocythaemia. The patient has Foot Ulcer, Sweating
Comments: In 2003 after a routine blood test was discovered with the desease.Have had to use both drugs and have only been able to get platelets count below 700, Since then I have developed foot ulcer and excessive sweating.I am also very tired and sometimes feels like I cant go another moment.
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyurea for a patient with Essential Thrombocytosis. The patient has Thyroxine
Comments: complete multivitamin My Dia on blood pressure is 41
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine, Hydrea for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Essential Thrombocythaemia. The patient has Fatigue, Macrocytosis
Comments: just found out today i have moderate macrocytosis, whilst being diagnosed with osteoporosis. looking at link between medication and macrocytosis
More related studies for: Hydroxyurea, Liver function tests nos abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Xanax
- Mucinex Dm and Bystolic
- Heart Palpitations and Excedrin
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (12 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (17 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Indomethacin for a 30-year old woman who has Pleurisy (59 minutes ago)
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (2 hours ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (2 hours ago)