Review: could Hydroxyzine hydrochloride cause Ringing in the ears (Tinnitus)?
Summary: Ringing in the ears is found among people who take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Dolobid, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 1,141 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Ringing in the ears. Find out below who they are, when they have Ringing in the ears and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and have Ringing in the ears >>>
Hydroxyzine hydrochloride has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,357 Hydroxyzine hydrochloride users)
Ringing in the ears
Ringing in the ears (a ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 20,019 Ringing in the ears patients)
On Mar, 11, 2015: 1,141 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride. Among them, 7 people (0.61%) have Ringing In The Ears.
Time on Hydroxyzine hydrochloride when people have Ringing in the ears * :
Gender of people who have Ringing in the ears when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride * :
|Ringing in the ears||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Ringing in the ears when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride * :
|Ringing in the ears||0.00%||0.00%||37.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||62.50%||0.00% |
Severity of Ringing in the ears when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Ringing in the ears ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (3 people, 42.86%)
- Pain (2 people, 28.57%)
- Pleurisy (2 people, 28.57%)
- Bronchitis (2 people, 28.57%)
- Intentional overdose (2 people, 28.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Dolobid (3 people, 42.86%)
- Allegra (3 people, 42.86%)
- Combipatch (3 people, 42.86%)
- Sulfasalazine (3 people, 42.86%)
- Enbrel (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ringing In The Ears while taking Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and have Ringing In The Ears
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Ringing In The Ears
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine for a 28-year old woman with Add Inattentive Type, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Repeated Nightmares, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride for a 50-year old woman with House Dust Allergy, Itching, Hives. The patient has Hives, Hives
- A study of side effects of Colofac for a 66-year old woman with IBS. The patient has Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears)
- A study of side effects of Budesonide for a 57-year old woman with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Ringing In The Ears (a ringing in the ears)
Recent Hydroxyzine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.