Home > Hydroxyzine > Ringing in the ears > Hydroxyzine and Ringing in the ears
Review: could Hydroxyzine cause Ringing in the ears (Tinnitus)?
We study 1,141 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Ringing in the ears. Find out below who they are, when they have Ringing in the ears and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and have Ringing in the ears >>>
Hydroxyzine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,357 users) has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Ringing in the ears
Ringing in the ears (a ringing in the ears) (latest reports from 115,378 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,141 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride. Among them, 7 people (0.61%) have Ringing In The Ears.
Time on Hydroxyzine hydrochloride when people have Ringing in the ears * :
Gender of people who have Ringing in the ears when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride * :
|Ringing in the ears||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Ringing in the ears when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride * :
|Ringing in the ears||0.00%||0.00%||37.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||62.50%||0.00% |
Severity of Ringing in the ears when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Ringing in the ears ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (3 people, 42.86%)
- Pain (2 people, 28.57%)
- Pleurisy (2 people, 28.57%)
- Bronchitis (2 people, 28.57%)
- Intentional overdose (2 people, 28.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Dolobid (3 people, 42.86%)
- Allegra (3 people, 42.86%)
- Combipatch (3 people, 42.86%)
- Sulfasalazine (3 people, 42.86%)
- Enbrel (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ringing In The Ears while taking Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and have Ringing In The Ears
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Ringing In The Ears
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
I have PTSD,Dissociative Disorder,diffuse idiopathic skeletal hypotrophy,arthritis,bone spurs,no physical activity due to ahedonia.Take Vit.D Niacin,Red Yeast Rice,Fish oil,B complex,B12,Milk thistle,chromium picolinate,vit.c.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Tinnitus sufferers using buspar ,did ringing get worse
I am on Zoloft & ringing has been bad last 7 days..dr thinks BuSpar would be milder, just heard scary stories of worse ringing...any help appreciated
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
More questions for: Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, Ringing in the ears
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Eczema and birth control
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod crea ...
- Ringing in ear after kenalog injection
After receiving a Kenalog injection, my son's left ear started a low pitch ringing after three days from the injection. Also his lower lip has quivered several times as well. This condition has lasted for nine days and I am looking for other patients who have had a similar reaction from a Kenalog i ...
More reviews for: Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, Ringing in the ears
On eHealthMe, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride (hydroxyzine hydrochloride) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Vaginal Burning Sensation
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28