Review: could Hydroxyzine pamoate cause Addiction - drug (Drug abuse and dependence)?
Summary: Addiction - drug is found among people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, also take medication Ambien, and have Pain.
We study 817 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine pamoate from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Addiction - drug. Find out below who they are, when they have Addiction - drug and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Addiction - drug >>>
Hydroxyzine pamoate has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,006 Hydroxyzine pamoate users)
Addiction - drug
Addiction - drug has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine. (latest reports from 19,959 Addiction - drug patients)
On Apr, 14, 2015: 817 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate. Among them, 14 people (1.71%) have Addiction - Drug.
Time on Hydroxyzine pamoate when people have Addiction - drug * :
Gender of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
|Addiction - drug||20.00%||80.00% |
Age of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
|Addiction - drug||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||15.38%||15.38%||61.54%||0.00%||7.69% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (5 people, 35.71%)
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 14.29%)
- Depression (2 people, 14.29%)
- Pollakiuria (1 people, 7.14%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (7 people, 50.00%)
- Oxycontin (7 people, 50.00%)
- Vicodin (6 people, 42.86%)
- Vioxx (5 people, 35.71%)
- Oxycodone hcl (5 people, 35.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydroxyzine pamoate and addiction - drug on
Do you have Addiction - Drug while taking Hydroxyzine Pamoate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Addiction - Drug
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate
- support group for people who have Addiction - Drug
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Motrin, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Zoloft for a 38-year old woman with Toothache, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Skin Spots - Red
- A study of side effects of Accutane for a 20-year old man with Acne. The patient has Depression, Impulsive Behaviour, Delusional Perception, Drug Abuse, Aggression Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyzine Pamoate for a 50-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Bloody Nose For 20 Minutes, A Llot Of Dryness While Taking It Just A Few Days
- A study of drug interactions between Tobramycin And Dexamethasone, Ketorolac Tromethamine, Prednisone, Cyclogyl, Gabapentin, Benzonatate, Lidoderm, Antivert, Sertraline, Alprazolam, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Lidocaine, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate, Accolate for a 51-year old woman with Eye Inflammation, Eye Infection, Eye Infection Bacterial, Nerve Pain, Cough, Hip Pain, Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Hives, Degenerative Joint Disease, Asthma, Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Scoliosis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. The patient has Stomach Discomfort, Weakness, Chronic Asthma, Copd, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Leukocytosis, Viral Test Positive, Scoliosis, Eyes - Sensitive To Light, Wheezing Aggravated, Sinusitis, Depression, Stomach Pain, Rhinitis Allergic, Bronchitis Chronic, Eye Inflammation, Dizziness (excl Vertigo)
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyzine Pamoate for a 16-year old girl with Migraine. The patient has Menstruation Delayed
Recent Hydroxyzine pamoate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.