Review: could Hydroxyzine pamoate cause Intentional overdose?
Summary: Intentional overdose is reported only by a few people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate.
We study 815 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine pamoate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Intentional overdose and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Intentional overdose >>>
Hydroxyzine pamoate has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Hydroxyzine pamoate 1,003 users)
Intentional overdose has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, suicide attempt, stress and anxiety, pain.(latest reports from Intentional overdose 14,105 patients)
On Dec, 15, 2014: 815 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate. Among them, 1 people (0.12%) has Intentional Overdose.
Time on Hydroxyzine pamoate when people have Intentional overdose * :
Gender of people who have Intentional overdose when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
|Intentional overdose||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Intentional overdose when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
|Intentional overdose||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Intentional overdose when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate ** :
How people recovered from Intentional overdose ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Orphenadrine citrate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Carisoprodol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclobenzaprine hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Mobic (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Intentional Overdose while taking Hydroxyzine Pamoate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Intentional Overdose
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate
- support group for people who have Intentional Overdose
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you loose weight while taking hydroxyzine?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Have IC And Noticed Weight Gain While Taking Hydroxyzine, and takes Ultram, Hydroxyzine Pamoate)
Hydroxyzine has been my life saver but I have noticed a gradual increase in weight. My blood pressure has also gone up. I don't have the increased hunger but what scares me is I am not eating more than I normally do. I do not eat breakfast. I have a Glucerna at lunch and then dinner, protein potatoe ...
- Is skin peeling/cracking/flaking common with use of clundamycin hydro?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Cellulitis Staphylococcal, Celiac Disease - Nutritional Considerations, Peanut Allergy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Mental Illness, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Baclofen, Hydroxyzine Pamoate)
I was diagnosed with cellulitis staph in my left thumb 2 weeks ago, half way through taking clindamycin hydrochloride my right thumb and forefinger started to crack/flake/peel and its slowly peeling further down my fingers and on to the other fingers. the left thumb with the cellulitis is only peel ...
- Are there any benefits of taking t-4 and t-3 meds with megestrol acetate?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Thyroid Diseases, Musculoskeletal Pain, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Depression, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Dry Eye, Dry Mouth, Cramps - Leg, Charley Horse, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Brittle Nails, Hair Growth Abnormal, Vocal Cord Disorder, Mood Swings, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Liothyronine Sodium, Phenergan, Aldactone, Clonazepam, Baclofen, Atenolol, Aspirin, Cymbalta, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Vicodin, Fluocinolone Acetonide, Combivent, Singulair, Ambien, Megestrol Acetate, Restasis)
One full year of Interferon treatment for Hep-C 2005-2006, onset of Graves Disease during treatment, R-131 thyroid ablation. post-chemo-musculo-skeletal-myalgia ongoing since 2005. Anemia during treatment addressed with Epogen shots weekly. After successful treatment for Hep-C on set of numerous med ...
More questions for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Intentional overdose
More reviews for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Intentional overdose
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Pepcid Complete, Sertraline, Clonidine, Vyvanse for a patient with Panic Disorder Without Agoraphobia, Acid Reflux, Depression, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Add. The patient has Bruxism, Muscle Twitching, Appetite - Decreased, Weight Fluctuation, Insomnia Exacerbated
Comments: Vyvanse is my most recently prescribed ADD medication, but I have been on various other prescriptions since the age of 9. (Adderall at first for a short time [< 1 month], stopped because it caused severe panic attacks; Concerta in increasing doses over the next 5 years, but never more than 72mg; Vyv ...
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Synthroid for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Tinnitus, Autoimmune Disorder
Comments: Synthroid 112 mg has added red color AND SUGAR.I am allergic to red. Changed to 2x50 and 1/2 of 25 mg. STILL SUGARS IS VERY BOTHERING.
Hydroxyzie was very effective for controlling allergies and help with sleep. Tinnitus is most bothering during the day, less in the morning. I am not steady, have e ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Lamotrigine, Vistaril for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Dizziness
Comments: I've had problems sleeping most of my teenage and adult life, but this is the worst it has ever been. My doctors want to continue to run tests again, (they were run in February). I don't have diabetes or hypothyroidism per the last test. I need naps periodically through out the day and I'm still ex ...
- A study of drug interactions between Senna, Oxycontin, Alprazolam, Prozac, Ondansetron, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Mobic for a patient with Constipation, Radiation Associated Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Nausea, Muscle Injury.
Comments: Found head and neck cancer June 2012. Had two operations TORS for a tumor in tonsil in June , and a Neck dissection July 13 for lymph nodes removal. A grade3. Had 4 healthy back molars removed mid August in preparation for radiation which began on August 30.
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Lyrica, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Potassium Gluconate, B-12 for a patient with Depression, High Blood Pressure, Pain, Fibromyalgia, Anxiety, Heart Rate Abnormal, Protein C Deficiency. The patient has Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
Comments: soon after a doseage increase from Amitriptyline 50mg at bedtime to 100mg taken at bedtime, I began sleepwalking. On the first occurance in week 1 I tore the toilet lid and seat off of the toilet. Upon waking up in the morning, I had recall of the event, but no recall of what rationalle caused me ...
More related studies for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Intentional overdose
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.