Review: could Hydroxyzine pamoate cause Intentional overdose?
Summary: Intentional overdose is reported only by a few people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate.
We study 817 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine pamoate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Intentional overdose and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Intentional overdose >>>
Hydroxyzine Pamoate has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,005 Hydroxyzine Pamoate users)
Intentional overdose has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, suicide attempt, stress and anxiety, pain. (latest reports from 14,105 Intentional overdose patients)
On Mar, 19, 2015: 816 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate. Among them, 1 people (0.12%) has Intentional Overdose.
Time on Hydroxyzine pamoate when people have Intentional overdose * :
Gender of people who have Intentional overdose when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
|Intentional overdose||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Intentional overdose when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
|Intentional overdose||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Intentional overdose when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate ** :
How people recovered from Intentional overdose ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Orphenadrine citrate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Carisoprodol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclobenzaprine hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Mobic (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydroxyzine pamoate and intentional overdose on
Do you have Intentional Overdose while taking Hydroxyzine Pamoate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Intentional Overdose
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate
- support group for people who have Intentional Overdose
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Motrin, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Zoloft for a 38-year old woman with Toothache, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Skin Spots - Red
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyzine Pamoate for a 50-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Bloody Nose For 20 Minutes, A Llot Of Dryness While Taking It Just A Few Days
- A study of drug interactions between Tobramycin And Dexamethasone, Ketorolac Tromethamine, Prednisone, Cyclogyl, Gabapentin, Benzonatate, Lidoderm, Antivert, Sertraline, Alprazolam, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Lidocaine, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate, Accolate for a 51-year old woman with Eye Inflammation, Eye Infection, Eye Infection Bacterial, Nerve Pain, Cough, Hip Pain, Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Hives, Degenerative Joint Disease, Asthma, Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Scoliosis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. The patient has Stomach Discomfort, Weakness, Chronic Asthma, Copd, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Leukocytosis, Viral Test Positive, Scoliosis, Eyes - Sensitive To Light, Wheezing Aggravated, Sinusitis, Depression, Stomach Pain, Rhinitis Allergic, Bronchitis Chronic, Eye Inflammation, Dizziness (excl Vertigo)
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyzine Pamoate for a 16-year old girl with Migraine. The patient has Menstruation Delayed (late menstruation cycle)
- A study of drug interactions between Garcinia Cambogia, Biotin, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Clonazepam, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 35-year old woman with Weight Loss, Anxiety And Stress, Panic Attacks, Depression. The patient has Fever, Headache, Nausea, Vertigo
Recent Hydroxyzine pamoate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.