Review: could Hydroxyzine pamoate cause Ocd (Obsessive-compulsive disorder)?
Summary: Ocd is reported only by a few people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate.
We study 818 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine pamoate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ocd and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Ocd >>>
Hydroxyzine pamoate has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,006 Hydroxyzine pamoate users)
Ocd (obsessive-compulsive disorder) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, restless leg syndrome, depression, pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 8,950 Ocd patients)
On Apr, 16, 2015: 817 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate. Among them, 1 people (0.12%) has Ocd.
Time on Hydroxyzine pamoate when people have Ocd * :
Gender of people who have Ocd when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
Age of people who have Ocd when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
Severity of Ocd when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate ** :
How people recovered from Ocd ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Migraine prophylaxis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Headache (1 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle spasms (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Percodan (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prozac (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lortab (1 people, 100.00%)
- Esgic-plus (1 people, 100.00%)
- Orphengesic (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ocd while taking Hydroxyzine Pamoate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Ocd
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate
- support group for people who have Ocd
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Abilify for a 18-year old girl with Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal. The patient has Ocd, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Protonix, Apriso, Singulair for a 13-year old girl with Allergy To Plants, Heartburn - Chronic, Crohn's Disease, Asthma. The patient has Insomnia, Ocd
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Complera, Tapazole for a 55-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety, Hiv Infection Cdc Category A1, Hyperthyroidism. The patient has Anxiety And Stress, High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Micronor for a 22-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Ocd
- A study of drug interactions between Motrin, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Zoloft for a 38-year old woman with Toothache, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Skin Spots - Red
Recent Hydroxyzine pamoate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.