Home > Hydroxyzine pamoate > Ocd > Hydroxyzine pamoate and Ocd
Review: could Hydroxyzine pamoate cause Ocd (Obsessive-compulsive disorder)?
We study 813 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine pamoate from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ocd and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Ocd >>>
Hydroxyzine pamoate (latest outcomes from 1,001 users) has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Ocd (obsessive-compulsive disorder) (latest reports from 34,701 patients) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, restless leg syndrome, depression, pain, obsessive-compulsive disorder.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 813 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate. Among them, 1 people (0.12%) has Ocd.
Time on Hydroxyzine pamoate when people have Ocd * :
Gender of people who have Ocd when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
Age of people who have Ocd when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
Severity of Ocd when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate ** :
How people recovered from Ocd ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Migraine prophylaxis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Headache (1 people, 100.00%)
- Muscle spasms (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Percodan (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prozac (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lortab (1 people, 100.00%)
- Esgic-plus (1 people, 100.00%)
- Orphengesic (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ocd while taking Hydroxyzine Pamoate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Ocd
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate
- support group for people who have Ocd
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Anafranil memory problems all details
OCD and anafranil side effects when do they go?
when does the side effects vanish?
what are the side effects for 37.5 anafranil dosage?
- Will i recover from a tourette's like disorder brought on by seroquel ?
Started Seroquel first night 12.5 mg nothing 2am take 12.5 mg seroquel slept 2 hours maximum
2nd nite 6pm12.5 mg seroquel 7pm 12.5 mg sleep hours later only 2hours slept at 2am12.5 mg seroquel nothing
Next morning about 9-10 am i start becoming extremely irritable agitated aggressive. Then i ope ...
- Is skin peeling/cracking/flaking common with use of clundamycin hydro?
I was diagnosed with cellulitis staph in my left thumb 2 weeks ago, half way through taking clindamycin hydrochloride my right thumb and forefinger started to crack/flake/peel and its slowly peeling further down my fingers and on to the other fingers. the left thumb with the cellulitis is only peel ...
More questions for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Ocd
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Paxil cause osteoporosis?
I had OCD since age 8. At 42 I was finally diagnosed and put on Paxil. When I reached 40 mgs and after 2 months on 40 mgs i was completely cured of OCD. I stayed on Paxil for the next 15 years. I no longer take any SSRI as they were causing severe lethargy that last few years of use. When I was aro ...
- Ocd / anxiety sufferer
I have the following 'fake' symptoms because of my OCD/anxiety:
- neck stiffness
- scalp pain
- memory problems
More reviews for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Ocd
On eHealthMe, Hydroxyzine Pamoate (hydroxyzine pamoate) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Hydroxyzine Pamoate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Hydroxyzine Pamoate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Ocd
Recent Hydroxyzine pamoate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Ocd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Calcium Gluconate
- Second Degree Burn
- Upper Limb Deformity