Home > Hydroxyzine pamoate > Sinusitis > Hydroxyzine pamoate and Sinusitis
Review: could Hydroxyzine pamoate cause Sinusitis?
We study 813 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine pamoate from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Sinusitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Sinusitis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Sinusitis >>>
Hydroxyzine pamoate (latest outcomes from 1,001 users) has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus) (latest reports from 230,236 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, psoriasis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 813 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate. Among them, 15 people (1.85%) have Sinusitis.
Time on Hydroxyzine pamoate when people have Sinusitis * :
Gender of people who have Sinusitis when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
Age of people who have Sinusitis when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
Severity of Sinusitis when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate ** :
How people recovered from Sinusitis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (11 people, 73.33%)
- Nausea (2 people, 13.33%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 6.67%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 6.67%)
- Affective disorder (1 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ultram (14 people, 93.33%)
- Prozac (14 people, 93.33%)
- Nadolol (13 people, 86.67%)
- Percocet (13 people, 86.67%)
- Aspirin (13 people, 86.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinusitis while taking Hydroxyzine Pamoate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Sinusitis
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate
- support group for people who have Sinusitis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Is skin peeling/cracking/flaking common with use of clundamycin hydro?
I was diagnosed with cellulitis staph in my left thumb 2 weeks ago, half way through taking clindamycin hydrochloride my right thumb and forefinger started to crack/flake/peel and its slowly peeling further down my fingers and on to the other fingers. the left thumb with the cellulitis is only peel ...
- Are there any benefits of taking t-4 and t-3 meds with megestrol acetate?
One full year of Interferon treatment for Hep-C 2005-2006, onset of Graves Disease during treatment, R-131 thyroid ablation. post-chemo-musculo-skeletal-myalgia ongoing since 2005. Anemia during treatment addressed with Epogen shots weekly. After successful treatment for Hep-C on set of numerous med ...
More questions for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Sinusitis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
More reviews for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Sinusitis
On eHealthMe, Hydroxyzine Pamoate (hydroxyzine pamoate) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Hydroxyzine Pamoate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Hydroxyzine Pamoate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Sinusitis
Recent Hydroxyzine pamoate related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Sinusitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (32 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (51 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Cushing Syndrome Due To Adrenal Tumor
- Gan Jiang
- Trazodone Hydrochloride
- Antidiarrheal Agent Overdose