Home > Hydroxyzine pamoate > Sinusitis > Hydroxyzine pamoate and Sinusitis
Review: could Hydroxyzine pamoate cause Sinusitis?
Summary: Sinusitis is found among people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, also take medication Ultram, and have Pain.
We study 814 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine pamoate from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Sinusitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Sinusitis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Sinusitis >>>
Hydroxyzine pamoate (latest outcomes from 1,002 users) has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus) (latest reports from 231,890 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, psoriasis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 813 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate. Among them, 15 people (1.85%) have Sinusitis.
Time on Hydroxyzine pamoate when people have Sinusitis * :
Gender of people who have Sinusitis when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
Age of people who have Sinusitis when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
Severity of Sinusitis when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate ** :
How people recovered from Sinusitis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (11 people, 73.33%)
- Nausea (2 people, 13.33%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 6.67%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 6.67%)
- Affective disorder (1 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ultram (14 people, 93.33%)
- Prozac (14 people, 93.33%)
- Nadolol (13 people, 86.67%)
- Percocet (13 people, 86.67%)
- Aspirin (13 people, 86.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sinusitis while taking Hydroxyzine Pamoate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Sinusitis
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate
- support group for people who have Sinusitis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Is skin peeling/cracking/flaking common with use of clundamycin hydro?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Cellulitis Staphylococcal, Celiac Disease - Nutritional Considerations, Peanut Allergy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Mental Illness, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Baclofen, Hydroxyzine Pamoate)
I was diagnosed with cellulitis staph in my left thumb 2 weeks ago, half way through taking clindamycin hydrochloride my right thumb and forefinger started to crack/flake/peel and its slowly peeling further down my fingers and on to the other fingers. the left thumb with the cellulitis is only peel ...
- Are there any benefits of taking t-4 and t-3 meds with megestrol acetate?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Thyroid Diseases, Musculoskeletal Pain, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Depression, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Dry Eye, Dry Mouth, Cramps - Leg, Charley Horse, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Brittle Nails, Hair Growth Abnormal, Vocal Cord Disorder, Mood Swings, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Liothyronine Sodium, Phenergan, Aldactone, Clonazepam, Baclofen, Atenolol, Aspirin, Cymbalta, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Vicodin, Fluocinolone Acetonide, Combivent, Singulair, Ambien, Megestrol Acetate, Restasis)
One full year of Interferon treatment for Hep-C 2005-2006, onset of Graves Disease during treatment, R-131 thyroid ablation. post-chemo-musculo-skeletal-myalgia ongoing since 2005. Anemia during treatment addressed with Epogen shots weekly. After successful treatment for Hep-C on set of numerous med ...
More questions for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Sinusitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Cough, Chest Tightness, Sinusitis, and takes Levaquin)
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
More reviews for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Sinusitis
- A study of side effects of Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus), Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin), Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters), Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears)
Comments: I have no ear wax. My ears stop producing wax 4 years ago after a bad case of itching, and after using prescription ear drops and going to the doctor biweekly for a month to let doctor squirt a puff of powder in each ear. After all of this no more ear wax, and I woke up with left ear stopped up, and ...
- A study of side effects of Luvox for a patient with OCD. The patient has Sinus Infection (inflammation of sinus)
Comments: never had sinus problems before
- A study of side effects of Sitagliptin Phosphate for a patient with Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus)
Comments: also back pain, right side
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Famotidine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Gluconate, Magnesium, Biotin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine Pamoate for a patient with Pain, Gerd, Osteopenia, Low Blood Potassium, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Fingernail Flaking, Chronic Depression, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, High Blood Pressure, Insomnia, Anxiety. The patient has Cough
Comments: I have a cough that strangles me. Had this once before as a side effect to a drug. I just started a higher dose of bupropion. Could this be the problem or any of the other drugs I take?
- A study of drug interactions between Premarin, Co-codamol for a patient with Hormone Level Abnormal, Bursitis. The patient has Sinusitis
Comments: Just discovered have gall stones, elevated liver function, kidney bloating and wondered if there is a correlation between all these dysfunctions contributing to continuous sinus congestion/pain.
More related studies for: Hydroxyzine pamoate, Sinusitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.