Review: could Hydroxyzine pamoate cause Weight loss?
Summary: Weight loss is found among people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, also take medication Ambien, and have Stress and anxiety.
We study 818 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine pamoate from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Weight loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Weight loss >>>
Hydroxyzine pamoate has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,006 Hydroxyzine pamoate users)
Weight loss has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,334 Weight loss patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: 818 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate. Among them, 10 people (1.22%) have Weight Loss.
Time on Hydroxyzine pamoate when people have Weight loss * :
Gender of people who have Weight loss when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
|Weight loss||90.91%||9.09% |
Age of people who have Weight loss when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate * :
|Weight loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||0.00%||30.00%||30.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Weight loss when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate ** :
How people recovered from Weight loss ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (5 people, 50.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (4 people, 40.00%)
- Sleep disorder (4 people, 40.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 30.00%)
- Bipolar i disorder (2 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (7 people, 70.00%)
- Seroquel (6 people, 60.00%)
- Zyprexa (6 people, 60.00%)
- Prozac (6 people, 60.00%)
- Risperdal (5 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydroxyzine pamoate and weight loss on
Do you have Weight Loss while taking Hydroxyzine Pamoate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Weight Loss
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine pamoate
- support group for people who have Weight Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cleocin for a 72-year old man with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 9-year old girl with ADHD. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Gemfibrozil for a 47-year old man with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Norvasc for a 76-year old woman with Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Angina Unstable, Weight Loss, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Escitalopram, Akineton, Risperidone for a 73-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Salivary Gland Mass, Restlessness, Weight Loss, Constipation
Recent Hydroxyzine pamoate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.