Review: could Hydroxyzine cause Amphetamines positive?
Summary: Amphetamines positive is reported only by a few people who take Hydroxyzine.
We study 8,484 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Amphetamines positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydroxyzine and have Amphetamines positive >>>
Hydroxyzine has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 9,111 Hydroxyzine users)
Amphetamines positive has been reported by people with indigestion, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, pain. (latest reports from 200 Amphetamines positive patients)
On Mar, 13, 2015: 8,484 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Amphetamines Positive.
Time on Hydroxyzine when people have Amphetamines positive * :
Gender of people who have Amphetamines positive when taking Hydroxyzine * :
|Amphetamines positive||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Amphetamines positive when taking Hydroxyzine * :
|Amphetamines positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Amphetamines positive when taking Hydroxyzine ** :
How people recovered from Amphetamines positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fibromyalgia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Post herpetic neuralgia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Herpes zoster (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Dalmane (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Skelaxin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zoloft (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydroxyzine and amphetamines positive on
Do you have Amphetamines Positive while taking Hydroxyzine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine and have Amphetamines Positive
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine
- support group for people who have Amphetamines Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine for a 28-year old woman with Add Inattentive Type, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Repeated Nightmares, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride for a 50-year old woman with House Dust Allergy, Itching, Hives. The patient has Hives, Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Acyclovir, Hydroxyzine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 42-year old woman with Herpes Simplex, Bladder Pain, Insomnia, Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent. The patient has Bladder Pain, Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Singulair, Spiriva, Norvasc, Symbicort, Bystolic, Klonopin for a 67-year old woman with Excitability, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Blurred Vision, Dizziness Aggravated, Anxiety, Weight Loss - Intentional, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Tenex, Concerta, Hydroxyzine, Clonidine for a 5-year old boy with ADHD, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Blows His Nose Constantly, Meltdowns, Shakes, Seeing Things Only At Night
Recent Hydroxyzine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.