Review: could Hydroxyzine cause Amphetamines positive?
Summary: Amphetamines positive is reported only by a few people who take Hydroxyzine.
We study 8,489 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Amphetamines positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydroxyzine and have Amphetamines positive >>>
Hydroxyzine has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 9,116 Hydroxyzine users)
Amphetamines positive has been reported by people with indigestion, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, pain. (latest reports from 200 Amphetamines positive patients)
On Apr, 17, 2015: 8,489 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Amphetamines Positive.
Time on Hydroxyzine when people have Amphetamines positive * :
Gender of people who have Amphetamines positive when taking Hydroxyzine * :
|Amphetamines positive||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Amphetamines positive when taking Hydroxyzine * :
|Amphetamines positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Amphetamines positive when taking Hydroxyzine ** :
How people recovered from Amphetamines positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fibromyalgia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Post herpetic neuralgia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Herpes zoster (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Dalmane (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Skelaxin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zoloft (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hydroxyzine and amphetamines positive on
Do you have Amphetamines Positive while taking Hydroxyzine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine and have Amphetamines Positive
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine
- support group for people who have Amphetamines Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Marijuana, Coffee, Aleve, Tylenol, Vistaril, Klonopin, Provigil, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Sr, Viibryd, Lamictal for a 30-year old man with Malnutrition, Stress, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain, Headache, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Zanaflex, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100, Remeron for a 29-year old woman with Depression, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition.
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Hydroxyzine, Prednisone, Ortho Cyclen-28, Suboxone, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman with Otitis Media Chronic, Anxiety, Pregnancy, Addiction, Depression. The patient has Panic Attacks, Confusion Aggravated, Unhappy, Body Tinea
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Hydroxyzine, Effexor Xr for a 36-year old woman with Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Gain
Recent Hydroxyzine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.