Hydroxyzine and Bloodshot eyes - from FDA reports
Bloodshot eyes is reported only by a few people who take Hydroxyzine. We study 15,710 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine from FDA. Among them, 1 have Bloodshot eyes. Find out below who they are, when they have Bloodshot eyes and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 08, 2017
15,710 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Bloodshot eyes
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bloodshot eyes when taking Hydroxyzine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Bloodshot eyes when taking Hydroxyzine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nausea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blood Glucose Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Morphine Sulfate (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fluoxetine Hydrochloride (1 person, 100.00%)
- Baclofen (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Scotoma (1 person, 100.00%)
- Retinogram Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Blindness (1 person, 100.00%)
- Angiogram Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bloodshot eyes when taking Hydroxyzine?
- Check symptoms - is bloodshot eyes caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBloodshot eyes and drugs with ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBloodshot eyes and Hydroxyzine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hydroxyzine has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Hydroxyzine 16,756 users)
Bloodshot eyes (bloodshot eyes appear red because the vessels in the surface of the white portion of the eye (sclera) become swollen) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, glaucoma, rheumatoid arthritis, erection problems, high blood pressure (latest reports from 759 Bloodshot eyes patients).
Browse all side effects of Hydroxyzinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Bloodshot eyesBloodshot eyes
Could your condition cause Bloodshot eyesBloodshot eyes
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
Hi, im mother of 10 years old girl, she has autism, anxiety and sleep disorder , the doctor gave her a presciption with clonidine 0.2 and hydroxyzine 50 mg. For her sleep disorder. But i need to know more about this combination; because 1 year ago she had been taking just hydroxyzine and she has ...