Review: could Hydroxyzine cause Psychotic (Psychosis)?
Summary: there is no Psychotic reported by people who take Hydroxyzine yet.
We study 8,484 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Psychotic and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hydroxyzine and have Psychotic >>>
Hydroxyzine has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 9,111 Hydroxyzine users)
Psychotic has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 488 Psychotic patients)
On Mar, 17, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of hydroxyzine and psychotic on
Do you have Psychotic while taking Hydroxyzine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine and have Psychotic
- support group for people who take Hydroxyzine
- support group for people who have Psychotic
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyzine for a 41-year old woman with Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated, Chills (felling of cold), Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body), Heart Rate Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine for a 28-year old woman with Add Inattentive Type, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Repeated Nightmares, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride for a 50-year old woman with House Dust Allergy, Itching, Hives. The patient has Hives, Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Acyclovir, Hydroxyzine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 42-year old woman with Herpes Simplex, Bladder Pain, Insomnia, Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent. The patient has Bladder Pain, Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride for a 26-year old man with Depression, Paranoid Schizophrenia. The patient has Psychosis
Recent Hydroxyzine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.