Home > Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg > Tingling in hands or feet > Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg and Tingling in hands or feet
Review: could Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg cause Tingling in hands or feet (Numbness in hands or feet)?
We study people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling in hands or feet and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg and have Tingling in hands or feet >>>
Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg
Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of ibuprofen.
Tingling in hands or feet
On Oct, 14, 2014: 0 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg. Among them, 1 people has Tingling In Hands Or Feet.
Time on Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg when people have Tingling in hands or feet * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Tingling in hands or feet when taking Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg * :
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Tingling in hands or feet when taking Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg * :
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Tingling in hands or feet when taking Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling in hands or feet||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling in hands or feet ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Backache (1 people, 100.00%)
- Back injury (1 people, 100.00%)
- Foot spasms (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain - back (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fioricet (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ibuprofen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nabumetone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tizanidine hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vicodin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Do you have Tingling In Hands Or Feet while taking Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg?
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Is it ok to take papaya with ibuprofen
Just wondering if it is safe to take papaya chewables with Ibuprofen?
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Had a bloody ejaculate twice lately. only blood. can it be related to cialis and/or ibuprofen?
last two ejaculations a week apart resulted in all blood ejaculate. Dark old looking blood, not bright red & fresh. No semen.
Gonna tell my doctor soon. What should I be concerned about. Could it be ralated to ibuprofen or cialis usage?
i dont have any known predisposing conditions.
- Lithium,prozac and 60mg of methodone
having pressure in my chest,numbness in feet,and feeling anixous
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Interaction between cialis and ibuprofen
Takin ibuprofen to reduce headache and mialgias by cialis produced gastritis
- Would symptoms be very obvious if i had a lung infection caused by inhaling mold
Ok, I do not use Motrin but I had to put something in the slot, so I fear that I might of inhaled mold... I have a bong that has ha unchanged water for awhile and I used it over the 420 weekend quite often..... The Tuesday after I emptied the bong to discover little white bumps around the base where ...
- Can you take ibuprofen for arthritis condition, i have multiple myeloma, i have had stem cell treatment and was clear for 5 years , paraproteins were raised but another stem cell treatment not viable
My consultant has told me Im not to use Ibuprofen as it may alter my blood results. I suffer with pain in my wrists, thighs, lower back. I just dont know who to turn to with this as the pain is 24hrs a day and I dont know what advice is the best!
More questions for: Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg, Tingling in hands or feet
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Numbness between toes
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Viagra causes numbness in feet
When I take Viagra numbness in my feet intensifies and is lingering.
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg, Tingling in hands or feet
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg, Tingling in hands or feet
Recent Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Paracetamol for a 41-year old man who has Diarrhoea
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Enbrel for a 50-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Demerol for a 49-year old woman who has Headache - Cluster
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Oxycodone for a 50-year old woman who has Knee Joint Replacement
- Comparions of Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Advil, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 76-year old woman who has Depression And Pain
- Comparions of Paracetamol, Ibuprofen for a 30-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Tylenol, Ibuprofen for a 72-year old man who has Tension Headache
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Prednisolone for a 75-year old woman who has Eye Infection
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Aleve for a 29-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Advil, Kenalog for a 58-year old woman who has Neck Pain
More related comparison studies for: Ibuprofen (abbott) - 800mg, Tingling in hands or feet
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (12 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (14 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Exogenous Cushing Syndrome
- Metastases To Diaphragm
- Weight Gain
- Oil Of Oregano