Home > Ibuprofen > Autoimmune disorder > Ibuprofen and Autoimmune disorder
Review: could Ibuprofen cause Autoimmune disorder?
We study 57,955 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 35 have Autoimmune disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Autoimmune disorder and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Autoimmune disorder >>>
Ibuprofen (latest outcomes from 61,569 users) has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain.
Autoimmune disorder (a condition in which the immune system attacks the body's normal substances and tissue) (latest reports from 9,990 patients) has been reported by people with acne, hepatitis c, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 57,955 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen. Among them, 35 people (0.06%) have Autoimmune Disorder.
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Autoimmune disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Autoimmune disorder||62.50%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||37.50% |
Gender of people who have Autoimmune disorder when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Autoimmune disorder||58.33%||41.67% |
Age of people who have Autoimmune disorder when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Autoimmune disorder||0.00%||2.86%||0.00%||8.57%||20.00%||34.29%||25.71%||8.57% |
Severity of Autoimmune disorder when taking Ibuprofen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Autoimmune disorder||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Autoimmune disorder ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Autoimmune disorder||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Acne (3 people, 8.57%)
- Rheumatic fever (3 people, 8.57%)
- Fabry's disease (3 people, 8.57%)
- Contraception (3 people, 8.57%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (3 people, 8.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (9 people, 25.71%)
- Benadryl (6 people, 17.14%)
- Potassium chloride (5 people, 14.29%)
- Naproxen (4 people, 11.43%)
- Wellbutrin sr (4 people, 11.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Autoimmune Disorder while taking Ibuprofen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Autoimmune Disorder
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen
- support group for people who have Autoimmune Disorder
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ibuprofen, Autoimmune disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Ibuprofen, Autoimmune disorder
On eHealthMe, Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Ibuprofen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ibuprofen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Krill Oil, Cymbalta, Effexor, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a patient with Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Pain, Stress And Anxiety, Psoriasis. The patient has Body Temperature, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Muscle Cramps, Blood Cholesterol, Muscle Pain, Vision Problems, Exhaustion, Weight Bearing Difficulty, Depression, Skin - Dry, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue - Chronic, Stress And Anxiety, Autoimmune Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Tamiflu, Cymbalta, Neurontin, Omeprazole, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Nitroglycerin, Ibuprofen, Alprazolam, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Buspirone Hydrochloride for a patient with Neuropathy Peripheral, H1n1, Pallor, Migraine, Chest Pain, Neck Pain, Anxiety, Angina. The patient has Guillain Barre Syndrome, Autoimmune Disorder, Paralysis Two Inches Right Side Entire Body With Loss Of Motor Control In Hand, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Epstein-barr Virus Antibody, Numbness And Tingling, Migraine
More related studies for: Ibuprofen, Autoimmune disorder
Recent Ibuprofen related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Ibuprofen, Autoimmune disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.