Home > Ibuprofen > Blood albumin decreased > Ibuprofen and Blood albumin decreased
Review: could Ibuprofen cause Blood albumin decreased?
We study 57,912 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 126 have Blood albumin decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood albumin decreased and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Blood albumin decreased >>>
Ibuprofen (latest outcomes from 61,542 users) has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain.
Blood albumin decreased
Blood albumin decreased (latest reports from 42,055 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, depression.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 57,912 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen. Among them, 126 people (0.22%) have Blood Albumin Decreased.
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Blood albumin decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood albumin decreased||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood albumin decreased when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Blood albumin decreased||50.39%||49.61% |
Age of people who have Blood albumin decreased when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Blood albumin decreased||0.00%||1.71%||0.85%||9.40%||10.26%||17.95%||23.08%||36.75% |
Severity of Blood albumin decreased when taking Ibuprofen ** :
How people recovered from Blood albumin decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (11 people, 8.73%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (5 people, 3.97%)
- Multiple sclerosis (5 people, 3.97%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (5 people, 3.97%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (5 people, 3.97%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (22 people, 17.46%)
- Acetaminophen (16 people, 12.70%)
- Furosemide (11 people, 8.73%)
- Lorazepam (10 people, 7.94%)
- Lipitor (9 people, 7.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Albumin Decreased while taking Ibuprofen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Blood Albumin Decreased
- group for people who take Ibuprofen
- group for people who have Blood Albumin Decreased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
I had heart surgery (for the 3rd time) to repair my descending thoracic aneurysm(during which my aneurysm actually burst. A couple of days later, I had a stroke.
From this study (4 days ago):
pain and heaviness in arms and legs, comes and goes. relieved by heat but gets worse immediately once heat is removed.
From this study (1 week ago):
Tired, stressed, pain in arms(bones) once in a while, problem in concentration, less appetite, more than usual hair on body (back of the neck, abdomen, chest and around nipples), unusal pain in head (right side) lasts a couple seconds and palpitations.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Had a bloody ejaculate twice lately. only blood. can it be related to cialis and/or ibuprofen?
last two ejaculations a week apart resulted in all blood ejaculate. Dark old looking blood, not bright red & fresh. No semen.
Gonna tell my doctor soon. What should I be concerned about. Could it be ralated to ibuprofen or cialis usage?
i dont have any known predisposing conditions.
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
More questions for: Ibuprofen, Blood albumin decreased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Ibuprofen, Blood albumin decreased
On eHealthMe, Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Ibuprofen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ibuprofen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Latuda for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine, Nerve Pain, Bipolar 2 (54 minutes ago)
- Micronor for a 38-year old woman who has Pain (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
Recent user comments
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (56 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (1 hour ago)
- Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis
- Caduet (pfizer) Eq 5mg Base;eq 10mg Base
- Orapred Odt (medicis) Eq 15mg Base
- Orapred Odt Medicis Eq 15mg Base
- Xifaxan (salix Pharms) 200mg