Review: could Ibuprofen cause Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased?
Summary: Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased is found among people who take Ibuprofen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Prednisone.
We study 58,026 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 40 have Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased >>>
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 61,651 Ibuprofen users)
Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased
Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression. (latest reports from 2,157 Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased patients)
On Apr, 15, 2015: 58,026 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen. Among them, 40 people (0.07%) have Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Increased.
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased * :
Gender of people who have Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased||70.00%||30.00% |
Age of people who have Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased||0.00%||2.50%||20.00%||5.00%||12.50%||15.00%||15.00%||30.00% |
Severity of Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased when taking Ibuprofen ** :
How people recovered from Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (9 people, 22.50%)
- Enbrel (6 people, 15.00%)
- Folic acid (5 people, 12.50%)
- Biaxin (4 people, 10.00%)
- Methotrexate (4 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Comments for this study:
Manny R. Macias (3 years ago):
I am a lupus patient since 1995 my last result of ESR exam in November 2011 was 3 it was in a normal range 2012
This May 2012 As I've experience the day before I had my ESR examination I take Ibuprofen cause my right toe is aching .That day when I took my ESR exam result I was confuse it was raised up in 32 that was in high ranged.
Can it be the ibuprofen caused the raised my ESR?
Reply the comment
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of ibuprofen and erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased on
Do you have Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Increased while taking Ibuprofen?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Increased
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen
- support group for people who have Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Motrin Ib, Vitamins, Crestor for a 67-year old woman with Heart Attack, Arthritis, General Physical Condition, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Periodontal Disease, Periodontal Disease
- A study of drug interactions between Bentyl, Ibuprofen, Phenergan, Xanax, Paxil for a 37-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Pain, Nausea, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Nose - Congested, Headache, Sensation Of Pressure In Ear
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Neurontin, Ibuprofen, Lipitor, Topamax, Niacin, Paxil CR, Alendronate Sodium, Clopidogrel for a 56-year old woman with Backaches And Stress, Seizures, Complicated Migraine, Total Cholesterol, Depression, Osteoporosis, Pad. The patient has Migraine, Brittle Bone Disease, Slurred Speech, Numbness
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a 21-year old woman with Pain - Back. The patient has Sinusitis Aspergillus
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
Recent Ibuprofen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.