Home > Ibuprofen > Excessive saliva > Ibuprofen and Excessive saliva
Review: could Ibuprofen cause Excessive saliva (Drooling)?
We study 57,912 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 80 have Excessive saliva. Find out below who they are, when they have Excessive saliva and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Excessive saliva >>>
Ibuprofen (latest outcomes from 61,542 users) has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain.
Excessive saliva (drop saliva uncontrollably from the mouth) (latest reports from 11,968 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 57,912 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen. Among them, 80 people (0.14%) have Excessive Saliva.
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Excessive saliva * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Excessive saliva||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Excessive saliva when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Excessive saliva||56.47%||43.53% |
Age of people who have Excessive saliva when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Excessive saliva||0.00%||1.28%||2.56%||7.69%||6.41%||10.26%||24.36%||47.44% |
Severity of Excessive saliva when taking Ibuprofen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Excessive saliva||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Excessive saliva ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Excessive saliva||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (8 people, 10.00%)
- Headache (8 people, 10.00%)
- Pain (6 people, 7.50%)
- Acne (6 people, 7.50%)
- Urticaria (6 people, 7.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Omeprazole (26 people, 32.50%)
- Amlodipine (25 people, 31.25%)
- Simvastatin (25 people, 31.25%)
- Ramipril (24 people, 30.00%)
- Clopidogrel (23 people, 28.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Excessive Saliva while taking Ibuprofen?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Excessive Saliva
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen
- support group for people who have Excessive Saliva
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
I had heart surgery (for the 3rd time) to repair my descending thoracic aneurysm(during which my aneurysm actually burst. A couple of days later, I had a stroke.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ibuprofen, Excessive saliva
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Ibuprofen, Excessive saliva
On eHealthMe, Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Ibuprofen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ibuprofen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Klonopin, Albuterol Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Xarelto, Phenergan for a 50-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Wheezing , Hypertension , Pulmonary Artery Thrombosis, Nausea (7 minutes ago)
- Prilosec, Paxil for a 49-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 58-year old woman who has Numbness And Tingling (55 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vomiting and Fibromyalgia
- Enbrel and Bone Fragmentation
- Topamax and Localised Osteoarthritis
- Gout and Metolazone
- Omeprazole and Urine Odor
Recent user comments
- "High Blood pressure
Pulmonary Embolism approximately ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "lips have been sort of numb and eyes feel like they a ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "Started using omeprazole 2 months ago. Just noticed s ... " (2 hours ago)
- Juniper Berry Oil
- Ortho Novum 1 35 21
- Thyroid Carcinoma Nos