Review: could Ibuprofen cause Factor v leiden mutation?
Summary: Factor v leiden mutation is found among people who take Ibuprofen, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, also take medication Nuvaring, and have Birth control.
We study 58,038 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Factor v leiden mutation. Find out below who they are, when they have Factor v leiden mutation and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Factor v leiden mutation >>>
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 61,653 Ibuprofen users)
Factor v leiden mutation
Factor v leiden mutation (risk of developing a clot in a blood vessel due to genetic changes in factor v) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, thrombosis. (latest reports from 465 Factor v leiden mutation patients)
On Apr, 16, 2015: 58,026 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen. Among them, 9 people (0.02%) have Factor V Leiden Mutation.
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Factor v leiden mutation * :
Gender of people who have Factor v leiden mutation when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Factor v leiden mutation||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Factor v leiden mutation when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Factor v leiden mutation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||11.11%||11.11%||11.11%||0.00% |
Severity of Factor v leiden mutation when taking Ibuprofen ** :
How people recovered from Factor v leiden mutation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (8 people, 88.89%)
- Breast cancer (1 people, 11.11%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nuvaring (8 people, 88.89%)
- Chloroquine (2 people, 22.22%)
- Claritin (2 people, 22.22%)
- Chloroquine phosphate (2 people, 22.22%)
- Taxotere (1 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of ibuprofen and factor v leiden mutation on
Do you have Factor V Leiden Mutation while taking Ibuprofen?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Factor V Leiden Mutation
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen
- support group for people who have Factor V Leiden Mutation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Motrin Ib, Vitamins, Crestor for a 67-year old woman with Heart Attack, Arthritis, General Physical Condition, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Periodontal Disease, Periodontal Disease
- A study of drug interactions between Bentyl, Ibuprofen, Phenergan, Xanax, Paxil for a 37-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Pain, Nausea, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Nose - Congested, Headache, Sensation Of Pressure In Ear
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Neurontin, Ibuprofen, Lipitor, Topamax, Niacin, Paxil CR, Alendronate Sodium, Clopidogrel for a 56-year old woman with Backaches And Stress, Seizures, Complicated Migraine, Total Cholesterol, Depression, Osteoporosis, Pad. The patient has Migraine, Brittle Bone Disease, Slurred Speech, Numbness
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a 21-year old woman with Pain - Back. The patient has Sinusitis Aspergillus
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
Recent Ibuprofen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.