Home > Ibuprofen > Necrotising scleritis > Ibuprofen and Necrotising scleritis
Review: could Ibuprofen cause Necrotising scleritis?
We study 57,912 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Necrotising scleritis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Necrotising scleritis >>>
Ibuprofen (latest outcomes from 61,542 users) has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain.
Necrotising scleritis (life threatening infection of white outer coating of the eye, known as the sclera) (latest reports from 128 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, macular degeneration, pseudomonas infection, renal cell carcinoma, diabetes.
On Aug, 29, 2014: 57,904 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Necrotising Scleritis. They amount to 0.78% of all the 128 people who have Necrotising Scleritis on eHealthMe.
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Necrotising scleritis * :
Gender of people who have Necrotising scleritis when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Necrotising scleritis||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Necrotising scleritis when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Necrotising scleritis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Necrotising scleritis when taking Ibuprofen ** :
How people recovered from Necrotising scleritis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Herpes zoster ophthalmic (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pseudomonas infection (1 people, 100.00%)
- Episcleritis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ocular hyperaemia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Eye pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tobramycin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cycloplegia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ceftazidime (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tobradex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ibuprofen tablets (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Necrotising Scleritis while taking Ibuprofen?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 hours ago):
OVARIAN CYCTE 10*7 CM RT SIDED
DVT IN THE INFERIOR VENACAVA
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ibuprofen, Necrotising scleritis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Ibuprofen, Necrotising scleritis
On eHealthMe, Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Ibuprofen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ibuprofen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (13 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (13 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (22 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
- Celexa and Enuresis
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (37 minutes ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Diclofenac Sodium
- Gouty Tophus
- Faecal Volume Decreased
- Pain Relief