Ibuprofen and Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal - from FDA reports
Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal is found among people who take Ibuprofen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone . We study 91,020 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen from FDA. Among them, 81 have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 96,242 users)
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal
Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, metastases to bone, high blood pressure (latest reports from 4,223 Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal patients).
On Feb, 14, 2017
91,020 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen.
Among them, 81 people (0.09%) have Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal when taking Ibuprofen *:
- female: 63.75 %
- male: 36.25 %
Age of people who have Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal when taking Ibuprofen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.39 %
- 20-29: 6.94 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 50.0 %
- 60+: 13.89 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (34 people, 41.98%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (19 people, 23.46%)
- Depression (17 people, 20.99%)
- Breast Cancer (15 people, 18.52%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (10 people, 12.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (34 people, 41.98%)
- Aredia (25 people, 30.86%)
- Zoloft (23 people, 28.40%)
- Coumadin (22 people, 27.16%)
- Ativan (22 people, 27.16%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Bone Disorder (34 people, 41.98%)
- Headache (33 people, 40.74%)
- Impaired Healing (29 people, 35.80%)
- Tooth Extraction (26 people, 32.10%)
- Nausea (26 people, 32.10%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal when taking Ibuprofen?
- Check symptoms - is nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Ibuprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormalNuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal
Could your condition cause Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormalNuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal
- Metastases to bone and Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal
- Multiple sclerosis and Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal
- Depression and Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal
- Breast cancer and Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal
- Breast cancer metastatic and Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal
Can you answer these questions?
I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
After a few weeks of Ibuprofen for foot pain, I developed hot spots, soreness and pain in lower legs with fever. By the time I saw the doctor, symptoms had improved and tests did not indicate blood clots but all symptoms pointed to that.
You may be interested in these reviews
It's 4;06 am I'm scared to go back to sleep but exhausted. The nightmares are beyond bizarre. Surely I am a very distorted or creative individual to manufacturer such horrendous absurdity. Or I suppose my choice of television shows must change. I was taking ibuprofen for sinus cold and hurt my ...
I took Ibuprofen for about 2 months in November and December last year. I have stopped taking Ibuprofen for 3 week now, and yesterday (Jan 11) I realized that I have quite serious hair loss. I hope my hair will grow back soon. Anybody here have any idea when hair growth will become ...
Just found out i have 2 plus blood in my urine and have to to to a urologist...Saw this site and I too take a lot of advil for lower back pain. Now I have a question. Will the blood disappear when I stop taking advil? thank you