Review: could Ibuprofen cause Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal?
Summary: Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal is found among people who take Ibuprofen, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone.
We study 58,026 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 63 have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal >>>
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 61,653 Ibuprofen users)
Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal
Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, metastases to bone, breast cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 8,698 Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: 58,026 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen. Among them, 63 people (0.11%) have Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal.
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal||64.06%||35.94% |
Age of people who have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||1.67%||5.00%||13.33%||16.67%||48.33%||15.00% |
Severity of Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal when taking Ibuprofen ** :
How people recovered from Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (33 people, 52.38%)
- Depression (16 people, 25.40%)
- Breast cancer (15 people, 23.81%)
- Multiple myeloma (11 people, 17.46%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (10 people, 15.87%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (33 people, 52.38%)
- Aspirin (32 people, 50.79%)
- Aredia (25 people, 39.68%)
- Zoloft (22 people, 34.92%)
- Coumadin (21 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of ibuprofen and nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal on
Do you have Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal while taking Ibuprofen?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen
- support group for people who have Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Neurontin, Ibuprofen, Lipitor, Topamax, Niacin, Paxil CR, Alendronate Sodium, Clopidogrel for a 56-year old woman with Backaches And Stress, Seizures, Complicated Migraine, Total Cholesterol, Depression, Osteoporosis, Pad. The patient has Migraine, Brittle Bone Disease, Slurred Speech, Numbness
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a 21-year old woman with Pain - Back. The patient has Sinusitis Aspergillus
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
Recent Ibuprofen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.