Review: could Ibuprofen cause Numbness in hands or feet?
Summary: Numbness in hands or feet is reported only by a few people who take Ibuprofen.
We study 58,026 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Numbness in hands or feet. Find out below who they are, when they have Numbness in hands or feet and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Numbness in hands or feet >>>
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 61,642 Ibuprofen users)
Numbness in hands or feet
Numbness in hands or feet has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 482 Numbness in hands or feet patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 58,018 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen. Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Numbness In Hands Or Feet.
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Numbness in hands or feet * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Numbness in hands or feet||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Numbness in hands or feet when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Numbness in hands or feet||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Numbness in hands or feet when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Numbness in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Numbness in hands or feet when taking Ibuprofen ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Numbness in hands or feet||50.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Numbness in hands or feet ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Numbness in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gerd (1 people, 25.00%)
- Anger (1 people, 25.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 25.00%)
- Injection site anaesthesia (1 people, 25.00%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pantoprazole (1 people, 25.00%)
- Lamotrigine (1 people, 25.00%)
- Melatonin (1 people, 25.00%)
- Lorazepam (1 people, 25.00%)
- Vitamin d (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of ibuprofen and numbness in hands or feet on
Do you have Numbness In Hands Or Feet while taking Ibuprofen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- support group for people who take Ibuprofen
- support group for people who have Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Lantus Solostar for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Sugar. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of side effects of Advil for a 54-year old woman with Headache. The patient has Anaphylactic Shock (severe and rapid and sometimes fatal hypersensitivity reaction to a substance)
- A study of drug interactions between Motrin, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Zoloft for a 38-year old woman with Toothache, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Skin Spots - Red
- A study of drug interactions between Advil, Ambien, Ponstel, Yasmin, Clonazepam, Adderall for a 28-year old woman with Inflammation, Insomnia, Menstrual Cramp Relief, Birth Control, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Add. The patient has Fatigue, Onycholysis
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 36-year old woman with Morning Sickness. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Movements - Inability To Perform Certain Tasks (disorder that affects a person's ability to organize the movements of the muscles used in speech), Movement - Unpredictable Or Jerky, Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow, Gait Abnormalities
Recent Ibuprofen related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.