Home > Ibuprofen > Thin blood > Ibuprofen and Thin blood
Review: could Ibuprofen cause Thin blood (Thrombocytopenia )?
We study 57,912 people who have side effects while taking Ibuprofen from FDA and social media. Among them, 431 have Thin blood. Find out below who they are, when they have Thin blood and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Thin blood >>>
Ibuprofen (latest outcomes from 61,542 users) has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain.
Thin blood (latest reports from 238,503 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, preventive health care, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 57,912 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibuprofen. Among them, 431 people (0.74%) have Thin Blood.
Time on Ibuprofen when people have Thin blood * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Thin blood||76.47%||17.65%||0.00%||5.88%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Thin blood when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Thin blood||44.44%||55.56% |
Age of people who have Thin blood when taking Ibuprofen * :
|Thin blood||0.23%||1.86%||6.99%||16.78%||8.16%||13.29%||23.31%||29.37% |
Severity of Thin blood when taking Ibuprofen ** :
How people recovered from Thin blood ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (39 people, 9.05%)
- Pyrexia (26 people, 6.03%)
- Hepatitis c (26 people, 6.03%)
- Multiple myeloma (24 people, 5.57%)
- Schizophrenia (21 people, 4.87%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (78 people, 18.10%)
- Acetaminophen (60 people, 13.92%)
- Prednisone (47 people, 10.90%)
- Ativan (41 people, 9.51%)
- Zometa (34 people, 7.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thin Blood while taking Ibuprofen?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
OVARIAN CYCTE 10*7 CM RT SIDED
DVT IN THE INFERIOR VENACAVA
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ibuprofen, Thin blood
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Ibuprofen, Thin blood
On eHealthMe, Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Ibuprofen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ibuprofen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nasonex, Nexium, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 48-year old woman who has Nasal Inflammation, GERD, Neuropathy, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (20 minutes ago)
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (54 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Decreased Appetite and Vyvanse
- Dizziness and Neuropathy
- Dizziness and Nexium
- Dizziness and Gerd
- Dizziness and Nasonex
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Infant Of A Substance Abusing Mother
- Sperm Count Decreased
- Pneumonia Respiratory Syncytial Viral
- Seminal Vesicular Calculus
- Safflower Oil