Imatinib mesylate and Quality of life decreased - from FDA reports
Quality of life decreased is reported only by a few people who take Imatinib Mesylate. We study 1,911 people who have side effects while taking Imatinib mesylate from FDA. Among them, 2 have Quality of life decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Quality of life decreased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 19, 2017
1,911 people reported to have side effects when taking Imatinib mesylate.
Among them, 2 people (0.1%) have Quality of life decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quality of life decreased when taking Imatinib mesylate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Quality of life decreased when taking Imatinib mesylate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Dasatinib (1 person, 50.00%)
- Boniva (1 person, 50.00%)
- Alendronate Sodium (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- Laryngeal Oedema (1 person, 50.00%)
- Fear Of Disease (1 person, 50.00%)
- Diarrhea (1 person, 50.00%)
- Broken Bone (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Quality of life decreased when taking Imatinib mesylate?
- Check symptoms - is quality of life decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Imatinib mesylate has active ingredients of imatinib mesylate. It is often used in chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). (latest outcomes from Imatinib mesylate 1,941 users)
Quality of life decreased
Quality of life decreased has been reported by people with indigestion, abdominal distension, high blood cholesterol, paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria (latest reports from 7,347 Quality of life decreased patients).