Review: could Imitrex cause Sexual dysfunction (Erection problems)?
Summary: Sexual dysfunction is found among people who take Imitrex, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, also take medication Lisinopril, and have Metastases to bone.
We study 5,195 people who have side effects while taking Imitrex from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Sexual dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Sexual dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Imitrex and have Sexual dysfunction >>>
Imitrex has active ingredients of sumatriptan succinate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 5,993 Imitrex users)
Sexual dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain, hair loss. (latest reports from 32,156 Sexual dysfunction patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 5,191 people reported to have side effects when taking Imitrex. Among them, 10 people (0.19%) have Sexual Dysfunction.
Time on Imitrex when people have Sexual dysfunction * :
Gender of people who have Sexual dysfunction when taking Imitrex * :
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Sexual dysfunction when taking Imitrex * :
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||20.00%||70.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Sexual dysfunction when taking Imitrex ** :
How people recovered from Sexual dysfunction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (6 people, 60.00%)
- Gout (6 people, 60.00%)
- Open wound (6 people, 60.00%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (8 people, 80.00%)
- Ambien (7 people, 70.00%)
- Amoxicillin (7 people, 70.00%)
- Neurontin (7 people, 70.00%)
- Bisacodyl (6 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of imitrex and sexual dysfunction on
Do you have Sexual Dysfunction while taking Imitrex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Imitrex and have Sexual Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Imitrex
- support group for people who have Sexual dysfunction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Januvia for a 60-year old man with Diabetic Foot. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman with Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Excedrin, Sumatriptan Succinate, Omeprazole, Simvastatin for a 44-year old woman with Migraine, Acid Reflux, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Migraine Without Aura, Migraine Without Aura
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
Recent Imitrex related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Relpax, Maxalt, Sumatriptan, Zomig for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Nicotine, Nadolol, Concerta, Imitrex, Topamax for a 20-year old man who has Migraine With Aura
- Comparions of Sumatriptan, Phenytoin for a 34-year old man who has Myotonia
- Comparions of Lipitor, Ambien, Imitrex, Keppra Xr for a 45-year old woman who has Seizure - Grand Mal
- Comparions of Naproxen, Sumatriptan, Phentermine for a 23-year old woman who has Mood Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.