Home > Imitrex > Sexual dysfunction > Imitrex and Sexual dysfunction
Review: could Imitrex cause Sexual dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 5,176 people who have side effects while taking Imitrex from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Sexual dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Sexual dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Imitrex and have Sexual dysfunction >>>
Imitrex (latest outcomes from 5,972 users) has active ingredients of sumatriptan succinate. It is often used in migraine.
Sexual dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity) (latest reports from 130,114 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,176 people reported to have side effects when taking Imitrex. Among them, 10 people (0.19%) have Sexual Dysfunction.
Time on Imitrex when people have Sexual dysfunction * :
Gender of people who have Sexual dysfunction when taking Imitrex * :
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Sexual dysfunction when taking Imitrex * :
|Sexual dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||20.00%||70.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Sexual dysfunction when taking Imitrex ** :
How people recovered from Sexual dysfunction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (6 people, 60.00%)
- Gout (6 people, 60.00%)
- Open wound (6 people, 60.00%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lisinopril (8 people, 80.00%)
- Ambien (7 people, 70.00%)
- Amoxicillin (7 people, 70.00%)
- Neurontin (7 people, 70.00%)
- Bisacodyl (6 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sexual Dysfunction while taking Imitrex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Imitrex and have Sexual Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Imitrex
- support group for people who have Sexual Dysfunction
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Imitrex, Sexual dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Imetrix verses butalb/acet/caffeine
I have taken both Imitrex and Butalb/acet/caffeine and I have to say that Imitrex works far better than the other one! The substitute I was given for Imitrex doesn't even touch my migraine pain.
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Bad side effect of melatonin/imitrex use together
I have taken melatonin for insomnia I've been experiencing recently (not a chronic condition). I haven't had any problems or interactions with my other regular medications while using the melatonin, other than drowsiness in the morning. Last night I had a migraine at bedtime, so took 50 mg. of imi ...
- Accutane made me impotent
I am a 61 year old male who was prescribed Accutane at the age of 58 by my ophthalmologist to speed in the healing of my retina from a retinal detachment. It did me absolutely no good whatsoever in that regard and actually caused me to have permanent impotence. My problem started at the exact same ...
More reviews for: Imitrex, Sexual dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Imitrex (sumatriptan succinate) is often used for migraine. Find out below the conditions Imitrex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Imitrex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Imitrex, Sexual dysfunction
Recent Imitrex related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Relpax, Maxalt, Sumatriptan, Zomig for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Nicotine, Nadolol, Concerta, Imitrex, Topamax for a 20-year old man who has Migraine With Aura
- Comparions of Sumatriptan, Phenytoin for a 34-year old man who has Myotonia
- Comparions of Lipitor, Ambien, Imitrex, Keppra Xr for a 45-year old woman who has Seizure - Grand Mal
- Comparions of Naproxen, Sumatriptan, Phentermine for a 23-year old woman who has Mood Disorder
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Sumatriptan for a 44-year old man who has Migraine
- Comparions of Rizatriptan Benzoate, Sumatriptan Succinate for a 28-year old man who has Migraine
- Comparions of Voltaren, Elavil, Topamax, Imitrex, Fioricet for a 31-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Imitrex, Lexapro for a 59-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Amerge, Imitrex, Relpax for a 43-year old woman who has Migraine
More related comparison studies for: Imitrex, Sexual dysfunction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (7 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (1 hour ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Staph Skin Infection
- Propranolol Hydrochloride