Review: could Imitrex cause Treatment - hives (Hives)?
Summary: Treatment - hives is reported only by a few people who take Imitrex.
We study 5,195 people who have side effects while taking Imitrex from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Treatment - hives and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Imitrex and have Treatment - hives >>>
Imitrex has active ingredients of sumatriptan succinate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from 5,993 Imitrex users)
Treatment - hives
Treatment - hives has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 1,041 Treatment - hives patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 5,195 people reported to have side effects when taking Imitrex. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Treatment - Hives.
Time on Imitrex when people have Treatment - hives * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Treatment - hives||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Treatment - hives when taking Imitrex * :
|Treatment - hives||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Treatment - hives when taking Imitrex * :
|Treatment - hives||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Treatment - hives when taking Imitrex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Treatment - hives||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Treatment - hives ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Seasonal allergy (1 people, 100.00%)
- Migraine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Rosacea (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pmdd (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diuretic effect (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyrtec (1 people, 100.00%)
- Oracea (1 people, 100.00%)
- Sertraline hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Treatment - Hives while taking Imitrex?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Imitrex and have Treatment - Hives
- support group for people who take Imitrex
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Excedrin, Sumatriptan, Lamictal, Depakote Er, Lexapro for a 62-year old woman with Frequent Headaches, Migraine - Classic, Seizure Disorder, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Horner Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Zoloft, Lamictal for a 15-year old girl with Abdominal Cramps, Major Depressive Disorder, Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Hives
- A study of side effects of Flagyl for a 40-year old woman with Vaginitis Bacterial. The patient has Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Imitrex, Elavil, Clonidine, Microgestin Fe 1/20, Norflex, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Topamax, Lyrica for a 28-year old woman with Migraine, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Back Pain, Insomnia, Headache, Pain. The patient has Migraine, Migraine With Aura
- A study of drug interactions between Imitrex, Celexa, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Beyaz for a 30-year old woman with Migraine, Anxiety, Birth Control. The patient has Severe Migraines, Constant Feeling Of Motion
Recent Imitrex related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Relpax, Maxalt, Sumatriptan, Zomig for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Nicotine, Nadolol, Concerta, Imitrex, Topamax for a 20-year old man who has Migraine With Aura
- Comparions of Sumatriptan, Phenytoin for a 34-year old man who has Myotonia
- Comparions of Lipitor, Ambien, Imitrex, Keppra Xr for a 45-year old woman who has Seizure - Grand Mal
- Comparions of Naproxen, Sumatriptan, Phentermine for a 23-year old woman who has Mood Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.