Home > Imodium a-d > Fatigue > Imodium a-d and Fatigue
Review: could Imodium a-d cause Fatigue?
We study 1,383 people who have side effects while taking Imodium a-d from FDA and social media. Among them, 63 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Imodium a-d and have Fatigue >>>
Imodium a-d (latest outcomes from 1,471 users) has active ingredients of loperamide hydrochloride. It is often used in diarrhea.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 1,383 people reported to have side effects when taking Imodium a-d. Among them, 63 people (4.56%) have Fatigue.
Time on Imodium a-d when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Imodium a-d * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Imodium a-d * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Imodium a-d ** :
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diarrhoea (17 people, 26.98%)
- Pain (15 people, 23.81%)
- Infection (11 people, 17.46%)
- Acne (11 people, 17.46%)
- Sinobronchitis (11 people, 17.46%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tetracycline (18 people, 28.57%)
- Bactrim (16 people, 25.40%)
- Flexeril (15 people, 23.81%)
- Zithromax (15 people, 23.81%)
- Oxycodone hcl (14 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue while taking Imodium A-d?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Imodium a-d and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Imodium a-d
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
- Is their anyway of reliefing the urge of move pain, in my legs?
I am a 18 year old girl, that recently started having trouble sleeping. I have the urge to move every minute. When i stop moving i get a burning senseation that won't leave till i move my legs again. I experienced it when i was younger around 10 years old and than stopped, and now it has come back i ...
- Does anyone else continue to have all over body pain 3 years after taking lupron depot for endometriosis
I had 9 injections of lupron after a partial hysterectomy. Ever since then my body has never been the same. I continue, 3 years later suffering from weakness. I had to quit my job as a registered nurse and after 2 and 1/2 years I was forced to file for disability.
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Can sss cause cognitive decline and/or memory deficit?
No palpable left radial pulse
100% occlusion of left proximal subclavian artery.
70% occlusion of left carotid
Clinical memory and cognitive decline
Intermittent postural dizziness
- Has anyone had vivid nightmares from ranexa?
Extereme nightmares, so vivid that I wake up feeling breathless, tired and drunk.
I can go back to sleep and the same nightmare picks up.
- I have been talking vitamin b12 for the past week. instead of gaining energy it has been making me feel very sleepy and weak. why is this happening.
I am working 2 job right now and I was seeking a natural supplement to help me through the days. A friend suggested vitamin b12. I have tried energy drinks and coffee and those things tend to cause my heart to rase. I thought that it would be best to try a viamin. The first day I noticed that I bec ...
- What causes low oxygen blood level
Since retiring I have been experiencing the above conditions. It seems to be progressive. My physician monitored my oxygen level for a night's duration and the level was as far down as a 69 level.
More questions for: Imodium a-d, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Epilepsy and depression drug side effects
42yo male having infrequent seizures since he was 19yo.
Was recently placed on Neurontin and Topamax after a single seizure. This combination of meds appeared to increase the frequency of seizures ( from 1 every few years unmedicated, to 1 every month ). Dosage being increased after each seizure. ...
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
- Can crestor cause vertigo?
I started taking Crestor in May of 2011. I had my first big "episode" in June.
Severe vertigo, loss of balance, slurred speech, fatigue, loss for words, tingling, numbness, pressure in back of head...
Didn't have all at once, but went to hospital via ambulance twice. Was first given 1000 mg of kep ...
More reviews for: Imodium a-d, Fatigue
On eHealthMe, Imodium A-d (loperamide hydrochloride) is often used for diarrhea. Find out below the conditions Imodium A-d is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Imodium A-d used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Imodium a-d, Fatigue
Recent Imodium a-d related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Imodium, Lomotil for a 93-year old woman who has Diarrhea,immediately, After Mostly Dinner,I, ,
- Comparions of Bupropion Hydrochloride, Benzphetamine Hydrochloride, Belviq, Phentermine for a 45-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Loperamide Hydrochloride, Lialda for a 31-year old man who has Crohn's Disease
- Comparions of Imodium, Lamotrigine for a 48-year old woman who has Seizures
- Comparions of Loperamide Hydrochloride, Atripla for a 35-year old woman who has Hiv Infection
- Comparions of Imodium, Zofran for a 31-year old woman who has Nassau And Dirrahea
- Comparions of Lomotil, Loperamide Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Diarrhea
- Comparions of Lomotil, Imodium A-D for a 66-year old woman who has Diarrhea
- Comparions of Colace, Loperamide Hydrochloride for a 62-year old woman who has Diarrhea
- Comparions of Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Loperamide Hydrochloride for a 54-year old woman who has Poop
More related comparison studies for: Imodium a-d, Fatigue
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.